!!!IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!!

7/1/2019

Hello my beautiful readers!!!!

I have been given an amazing opportunity in regards to 'The Unnoticed Mate'.

My dream at being an actual paid author is one step closer to becoming reality but to keep moving towards it, I have to take these opportunities being handed to me.

I'm so thankful for every single one of you that has taken the time to click on this story and give it a try. It means more than you will ever know and it is because of you that these opportunities are coming my way.

Tonight, I will be signing a contract and once that's signed, I will have to unpublish most of 'The Unnoticed Mate'.

Please know that it wasn't an easy decision to make as I know most, of not all of you, will be disappointed to see the story come down. Please understand that if I could leave it up and still keep this opportunity I would, without a second thought.

I promise that I am working on more stories and I hope you'll stay by my side and continue to read my work and support me in this journey.

You are all beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

All my love,

Lillie Shay

Update 7/4 

Happy Independence day to those in the USA!! 

Here is the link to the story on Dreame! You guys are so amazing! Thank you all for your support.

http://www.dreame.com/novel/p6uWxuasResshdbwrssKQg%3D%3D-His-Invisible-Mate.html