Aikatsu Boot Camp

Opening Theme: Eternal Unity (Masquerade 2.0)
Ending Theme: Pride (Wish)

Ryu's POV

The place? Four Star Academy. The time? Six FREAKN' AM. All of Four Star Academy's idols, male and female, middle school and high school, are gathered at the track wearing our tracksuits. Everyone is looking very tired, even S4 ... or S3.

"The sun is barely up," Kazuno complains as he tries to keep himself from falling asleep as he rides Kokoro's back. She's no more awake than he is. "Kokoro, I'm sleeping - I mean slipping."

"Oh, sorry Kazuno," Kokoro says with a yawn as she tries to hold Kazuno up.

"Let me, let me hold him," Ryo says, as he rubs his eyes.

"No, it's fine, I got it," Kokoro tries to assure him.

"You've been holding him all year," Ryo reminds her.

"Well ... alright. Thank you, Ryo," Kokoro says as she sleepily hands Kazuno over to Ryo. I'm also pretty sure Kazuno fell asleep somewhere along the conversation.

"This is so cute to watch," I whisper to Nico and Mikan.

"Yeah," Mikan nods.

"They're just like a cute family," Nico says as she tilts her head onto my shoulder, sleeping.

"Off," I say as I shake her head off my shoulder.

"No ..." Nico groans.

"EVERYONE!" booms a loud voice. We're all awake and stand up straight. We look up at the bleachers where Kanata Kira is standing. "Ten laps around the track!" Uh ... now?

"Does he mean now?" Kazuno asks as Ryo puts him down onto the grass.

"Don't we usually get a pep talk?" Nico asks.

"NOW!" Kanata Kira's voice booms again.

"Well who are we to disagree with someone from the army?!" Mikan says. "Come on guys!"

"Yeah!" the rest of us agree.

So the entire school gets onto the track and begins running laps. I feel like Simba from the Lion King right before his dad died, when the stampede of ... uh ... African Black Beauties start trampling him. Nico and I actually act that scene out a few times when we start to lose touch.

"Stop doing that!" Mikan says before getting between us and taking both of our hands. "Now don't get lost!"

"Aw, you ... care," I say/run.

"Mikan is so ... sweet," Nico huffs.

Five laps and twenty near deaths after that, we finally completed our laps. "Oh thank GOD!" Mikan cries as she lets go of our hands to collapse onto the grass. We join her.

"Yujin Besuto!" I hear Kanata say. "Another three laps!"

"W-what?"

"That's an order."

"Yes, sir!" Yujin says before I hear him take off.

"Why does Yujin have to do more laps?" Nico asks. "He was in the lead."

"Guess there's always room for improving," Mikan says.

"Alright everyone!" Kanata booms. "Head over to the cafeteria for breakfast then meet in the gymnasium in fifty minutes. Starting ... now."

And ... just like that, the stampede begins again.

"Everything aches," Ryo says as we eat our lunch outside of the cafeteria because the whole school won't fit in there.