Chapter One

Look who updated :D

"Mama told me not to waste my life,

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain you

'Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say – it won't hurt me

Don't matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly" ~ Wings, little mix.

_________________________________________________

"We could definitely be something like..." Harry cut her off when she was explaining a new song she wanted Harry to sing for his upcoming album. "Friends with benefits. We travel a lot, you're pretty and I'm gorgeous. What say?" Steph stares at him like he's dumb. Which he probably is. "Harry Styles, I'm explaining something to you and this is why you cut me off? Fuck you. You don't understand how important this song is." She bursts out.

"Jesus, Steph. Calm your knickers. Or don't, I'd like to see how that works out." Harry said with a smile. Steph wanted to yell at him but seeing him smile like a happy kid made her laugh too. "Really, Harry. What's wrong with you? I can't believe that I still get surprised when you talk like that. I should get used to this."

"You know that sex is important and this is why we have a body. And the reproductive organs. We should definitely keep them active."

"This is why we can't get anything done. I can't believe your fans call you cupcake." She grumbled while glancing at the sheet of paper where lyrics were scribbled. Harry laughed at that. "You love me."

"I can't believe Lana praised you for your single," She says changing the topic as Harry grins and leans back on his chair. "I wrote that song when I fell off my bed, really." He admits. Steph chuckles at that. "You have some talent Harry."

"Of course I do, I'm not the richest male under 22 for no reason." He said, rolling his eyes as Steph gets up and hands the sheets she had been holding for a long time to Harry. "What's this?" He asks.

"Were you even listening to me? This is the song I was explaining you. The one which could be a good change to your past ones? Something new?" She said and shoved them into Harry's face. The singer grabbed a hold of them and looked down at the lyrics. "What kind of a title is this?" He asked. "Isn't it just beautiful? Come on, beautiful lyrics and your beautiful voice. Just imagine the wonders." She said excitedly while holding his shoulders. But he seemed in deep thoughts.

"What is it?" She questioned. Harry shook his head before looking up at her. "I was thinking that since I released Ecstasy... I should release Meth, Heroin,"

"Bye." Steph almost spat on his face before flipping her blue hair and walking out of the studio. Harry chuckled, waving her off before looking back at the sheets of music.

[A/N this is the time when Coldplay didn't exist, okay?]

"Not bad." He said before getting up from his seat. Then he started making his way out, which only made his team freak out. "Where are you going? You're supposed to record today!" Some of them said in unison as Harry groaned.

"Now?" He asked with a pout, looking at Fred Miller, his favorite vocalist. "Yes. Now, for four hours. Now get back to your chair." The man said with a laugh. Harry rolled his eyes but walked back nonetheless. Being famous hurts.