: pink

pink;

do you taste pink?
the sweetness of baby pink cotton candy as we walked through the fair sharing it together. it was delicious and fluffy and i remember your eyes sparkling. oh they were shining so bright.

do you hear pink?
you pouted as our cotton candy dropped and yelped when screams came from the bright pink ride as we walked around. our bodies close as i assured you i would get you a new cotton candy stick and you smiled happily.

do you feel pink?
as i held you tight. tight because you were afraid. we had gone to a ferris wheel and you clutched onto my pink shirt terrified as it got higher and higher. the silky fabric never leaving your grasp and your eyes shut tight. you opened them eventually when i whispered promises softly saying you would be safe and asked you to trust me. you stared, your eyes full of wonder, looking at the skyline. you looked absolutely adorable, gazing at pink clouds hazing over the waters.

do you smell pink?
i walked you back to the car, listening to you chatter about the rides. we sipped on two bright pink dragon fruit smoothies and you laughed as i accidentally drank too fast, leaving me coughing. the smell of my revenge as i painted pink smoothie all over your nose and face. we giggled softly, entering the car holding hands.

pink