All That Is

Inside the belly of the beast is far darker than the bluest sky, quieter than being underwater alone.

In the cold silence the worry that once coiled my inside leaves my existence.

My eyes no longer service me as my sense of touch intensifies. I feel nothing.My heart slows to a consistent beat and I am able to control my breathing.

My head begins to pound between the center of my eyes. A glare of Indigo light pierces my retinas even though my eyes are sealed with darkness. Warm tingly sensations burst through my body allowing me to hear a small faint voice that says be fearless.

I don't resist instead I receive the message feeling instant infinite life.

Negative thoughts try to penetrate my brain, however I rechanneled my energy focusing on the almighty creator. Now I feel, I feel an immortal presence guiding me down the path that is very familiar. Opening my eyes I see.

Clearly I was never in the belly of the beast, but trapped inside my own thoughts. Unable to break vicious cycles because of the traditions we were conditioned to believe .Letting go of bad habits is now a necessity!

Ego sits on the sideline & awareness is everything.

I am allowed to feel & receive once I can accept and believe the reality all good abundance will be in my favor.