FINAL

"A few more hours. . ." He whispered to himself as he walked back and forth in front of his shared bedroom's door. It was around 03:00 PM, had he just finished his lunch, and even so, he BARELY even touched his lunch. He has already told the others that he didn't have the appetite to chew anything that is food, and he didn't even have the heart to swallow, knowing what tomorrow would have in store for him.

He nervously fiddled with his fingers, playing them around, intertwining them together as he was contemplating whether he would go inside or just leave for a while and get some fresh air, but no – he feels anxious, his heart beating fast from time to time as he reminds himself that he only has a few more hours left to spend for, before he would have nothing of it no more. He straightens his posture, brushes up his smooth, white hair and gives out a few deep breaths before he finally walks up in front of his bedroom door. He raises his hand up in a knuckle shape, so as to supposedly knock, but fought against it and instead held the doorknob and slowly twisted it open. When he realized the lock as now free, he opened the door slowly and silently, so as to not disturb who was actually on the other side. 'He might be sleeping or resting' as he thought to himself, as the door has slowly shown a small sight of the shared bedroom, he slid his body in between the door, his head peeking from the small entrance to see if indeed the person he was anticipating to see was there.

Ahhh. . . . There he is.

I miss him already just by looking at him, like this.

A smile formed from his face, his giant ears lit in bright red at the sight of the person he longed to see. Sure he has seen him this morning, been with him even, beside him in bed, cuddling, taking in every curve and inch of the said person, just for him to remember by over and over again. Sure he has seen him today during lunch time, the heart-shaped smile etched on his round white visage, his eyes closed, a symbol of how happy he was, genuine, delightful, beautiful and radiating love for him in his eyes as he told the said person how much Toben will be whining and crying when he's gone for a while, even taking to note that he actually acted out how Toben will be when the latter is off to do his duties soon.

Sure, he's been with for all his life, he's seen him almost every day –

But what would it feel to have a life not seeing him at all? Sure, it is just months, sure it us just temporary but –

What would it feel to have a life without him at all?

It would be empty, don't you think?

He felt his heart ache, as he thought of the possibility and the reality that he won't be seeing this man for a months' time, the man who swept his feet away the first time they met, and the same man who will forever make him fall head over heels for him, no matter how many gods and goddesses of beauty would want to woo him off. He is crazily in love with this man, and this man will forever be the reason why he smiles the brightest, why his heart is filled with butterflies every time.

And that man, goes by the name of Do Kyungsoo.

Had he been staring at this man for what seemed to be minutes now, as he takes his time to appreciate and muse over the beauty of a man called Kyungsoo right in front of him. Kyungsoo was laying on their shared bed, his hair that was once long and wavy, now back to its military haircut but still is able to blow him away with his cuteness and his charm. Wearing his usual thick, round glasses, his back laid at the headboard of their bed, with a pillow just below to lay on comfortably so as to not hurt his spine, adding up the fact that he was adorably short, and was wearing an overly large-sized black jacket whish doesn't seemed to be owned by Kyungsoo but is actually his, and is Kyungsoo's most favorite jacket of all. His feet were placed on the bed, resting, as his hands were holding onto a book the he was probably engrossed in, taking to note that Kyungsoo was a man who quickly notices things, but this time he hasn't noticed that the giant was actually at the door mulling over his beauty, as if it was actually illegal to enter when in reality it was actually their shared bedroom.