001

"minhee, why do you not believe that ghosts are real?"

"uhm, never seen one."

"okay, i mean, there's a lot of things that you can't see that are real."

"what can't i see?"

"you can't see gravity. that's real."

"yeah, i can drop an apple."

"fu-"

"so you're telling me i have to spend a night with freaking kang minhee in some haunted place, again, but this time without the crew?!"

yubin sighed as he watched the shorter boy in front of him exploded, suhwan trying to calm down the latter. having to deal with a triggered jungmo is very common when discussing what they'll be filming and yubin and suhwan are always on the receiving end. after all, jungmo wouldn't yell at minhee for it; that's love bish.

"well, at least it's not wooseok," suhwan hummed, trying to reassure the normally smiley boy. "he literally wants to adopt you even though you're a legal adult. jinhyuk has one wild husband. he's hot though so it's chill."

at this jungmo just huffed and walked to where kookheon and seungyoun were jousting with a tripod and some audio equipment, whilst yuvin started whining at suhwan. jealous boyfriend who?

"I ANNOUNCE MY UNDYING LOVE FOR KOO JUNGMO!!"

"you've got to be kidding me."

this, ladies and gentlemen and other genders and beings because we do not discriminate, is an average day in thee 101 headquarters before filming.

bonus scene:

"who do we have to kill to get more money?" - minhee

"the try guys." - jungmo

[ try guys: tried guys
ned - seungwoo
keith - jinhyuk
zach - byungchan
eugene - wooseok ]

a/n : this is really short but that's because the rest of the chapters will be long so i wanted to start off small and simple ;-;