Phase 1

I get up and I have a shower and I grab my phone and My laptop and I get dressed into jeans and a grey shirt with a blue hoodie. I go to the Kitchen and I have a glasses of blood and some Eggs and I see Dad come down to me and he says " Still gonna have a temper tantrum." I look at him and give him the finger and I go to school and I sit outside and I go on my laptop and I go on my note pad and I set a lock and I write a note.

My life sucks
I was born May 7th 1859 to my dad and Grandfather at first was mad but my father charmed grandfather but he shortly had to go back to New Orleans and he payed child support.

I check my phone and see Father texted me yesterday saying + Who ever kidnapped you is dead.+ I smile and I get up and head to class I take out my notebook and I write in the date and ai start the note in History I notice that little miss perfect is not in class good for her. After class I go to the library and I go on my email and see one from my best friend and I check it.

SuperAwesome1859@gmail.com
Dear Ajax,
I can't believe they did that. You are the only awesome and loving Salvatore.
Love, Isabella.

I smile and I grab my old sketchbook and I see my drawing of Isabella and I sigh my family has let me down. I finish my classes and I see Stefan and Elena talking Mildly and I smirk and I go to my hideout and I take out my laptop and I start typing.
February 7th, 2010
I am frustrated my dad does not care for me over his worry about stupid Elena and that pisses me off.
Ajax
I stop and I lay on my bed and I see someone with red hair come in and It's Isabella and she hugs me and let's me cry.

She looks at me and says " We are going to Katherine and contact Klaus to give Elena hard time as well your Uncle and dad." I nod and I smirk and I go home and I enter my room and I give Isabella a room. I smirk and I text my father
M: there is a new Doppleganger named Elena Gilbert In Mystic Falls.
I lay on my bed and I look at my poster of Van Gogh and I let a tear fall and I think about my only family member that protected me from everything my grandfather.