1.1. Bon Voyage, Mes Jeune Chasseurs!

The moon slowly faded over the horizon, waiting for the sun to catch up. In the skies, high above the waters between Trivium and the countryside of southern Sentrull, a Sky Engine flew high. This cruise ship lazily drifted on the clouds, taking its sweet time getting to its destination. In one of the cabins, a young woman groggily woke up from her slumber. She sat up, eyes half open and with messy bed hair. Her grey bangs blocking her vision. She stretched her arms and legs as she let out a yawn. She finally got up from her bed and left immediately for the bathroom.

After "refreshing" herself, she looked out of her cabin window to look at the clouds below. She still couldn't get over it, she was flying in a Sky Engine! It was a luxury few could afford, especially since she was flying first class! She thought back about the people she left behind and thanked them once more for such an opportunity, especially Dietrich, who gave her the ticket in the first place. She checked the time on her phone, to see that she is just in time to witness the sunrise. She smiled at this prospect, she always loved the sunrise. It was so soothing and beautiful. She put on her new "Huntswoman" outfit. Her eyes shined like stars at the prospect. It was corny to have an extravagant outfit, especially in this line of work, which valued practicality over style. But she couldn't help but give in to her romanticized vision of Huntsmen and Huntswomen. Stylishly going into battle against the forces of chaos and evil. She put on her "costume": a white blouse with a leather corset, leather gloves, hot-pants and stocking and knee-high leather boot. She looked over to the final piece of the outfit, her mother's red hood and cloak, neatly folded on a chair. She gently stroked the worn but soft fabric of the cloak. This cape had seen so much, lived so much. The tears and holes at the end of it were testaments to that. She admired her mother's cloak one last time before donning it like her mother before her. The cloak almost hugged her body, enveloping her in a gentle warmth. She smiled, as the warm feeling reminded her of her mother. 

She looked out of the window once more with a big smile on her face. She dashed out of the room and ran into the ship's hallways. Destination: main deck! She failed to take notice of her environment as she collided painfully into someone and falling flat on her rear. She held her shin as the person she collided with held their swollen forehead. Sasha profusely apologized as she held her reddened chin.

(Grey-eared wolf, Sasha Thornfield): "I-I'm so sorry! I should have checked where I was going!"

The person she collided with, a rather short girl with long black hair and wearing a classy bouncer outfit, shot a glare at her. Upon seeing Sasha's ears and tail, her expression softened and went to give Sasha a helping hand.

(Raven-Haired Snake, Illia Black): "I'm fine, no need to apologize. What about you, miss?"

Sasha gladly took the hand given to her and hoisted herself back up.

(Sasha): "I'm fine, thank you milady. "

"Milady" smirked and raised an eyebrow.

(Milady Illia): "I'm a lady now?"

Sasha's eyes widened and she began panicking, fumbling out apologies.

(Sasha): "OH MY GODS, IM SO SORRY!"

Realizing how loud she was, she covered her mouth. She continued, rather embarrassed and still stammering.

(Sasha): "I-I-I-I'm sorry. W-would you rather Miss? Or-or maybe you're actually a Sir? I-If that the case then i-"

"Milady" chuckled lightly at Sasha's display, causing Sasha to pout lightly. the black-haired lady apologizes.

(Illia): "Do pardon me. It's just that... I was surprised by the honorific. It's not every day that you get treated like nobility."