MUTANT AND PROUD

As much as I LOVE the mutant community, I am in no place to teach anyone how to use their powers.

This has happened so many times, I've actually become a bit annoyed.

I can't count how many times a person would approach me [outside of office hours no less] and have the GALL to ask if I knew how their powers worked. No. I don't. SURE I might be curious but

that's not what I do here.

That's not my job.

In fact, as of recently, because of the outbreak of mutants in the population there actually are a few organizations that HELP mutant [and inhuman] people rediscover themselves. Because I know that when your body begins to react to changes as severe as mutations, you're going to need counseling. You're going to need help.

And as much as I'd love to meet and greet new people, the sanctum is no place for participating in such trivial endeavors.

One thing that I've recently done is when I'm approached by someone who has a question about their powers, I give them the address to the X-Mansion [which was literally made to HELP mutant people] and I forward their name to Professor X. Charles Xavier is one of the greatest mutant activists of his generation and I trust that he knows what's best for his people.

Now, you know there may be exceptions to this rule because I have favored meeting with some of the X-Men and other mutant superheroes like Nightcrawler, Scarlet Witch and her children, but that's only because I take pride in having a tightly knit superhero community. Our people should look out for each other, and we do.

One thing you should take away from this is: as a doctor, and earth's Sorcerer Supreme, I am here to help no matter what. But my specialty only goes so far. Please respect what I do here and I will try to get you the help you need no matter what your story is.