BREAKUP.

Beep Beep went  the annoying  sound of my alarm .
"Rhyme wake up "said my brother's best friend Noah .
"Noah get out of my room "I mumbled 
"You know I  won't until you get up " with that said he did a summersalt onto my bed .

This time I really got mad .
"What the fuck Noah get the fuck off my bed and leave me the fuck alone "
You should probably know that I like -love Noah . He's  my crush from I was in the 8th grade but he was one grade older than me and not to mention my brother's best friend.
He got up and left the room looking happy like an angel just came from heaven and said he was special ..

I just got up went  to the washroom did my things and my white laced  crop top ,showing a little of my cleavage  , a black skirt and a white bootie with a chain hanging from  the side .
"Rhyme where are you going looking like that a club or something " said my brother T.K meaning Thick Kyle . He had the muscles of a giant , a six pack and a cute petty face . As for Noah, he was just a cute European teen ,with blue eyes ,brunette hair and cute and irresistible smile and smirk . While with me a white American  that speaks English, French,Latin , Spanish and a little Chinese Manderin with hazel eyes , brunette hair, a cute small heart lip and curvy with a not-too-small ass. So what do I  have to lose.

"School " I said in a 'duh' tone .
"Go change "
Is this teen real or something
"Look T.K I'm tired of you treating me like a little kid . I'm seventeen for heavensake . Stop treating me like a four year old.  "
"Ok Rhyme have it your way "
He walked outside and got in his car . I took a cookie from the plate and went in the car . With me at the back again, I've been trying  to convince Mom and Dad to get me a car but they always say 'NO'.

We reached school at about 8:30.  Noah and I had the same Math class and we both got a detention . At lunch I met with some of my chicas Kaye , Luna , Raven and Skii. Skii was my bestfriend . She liked my brother but you know 'he didn't like her that much .
I got a burger and a fries and walked over to my chicas .Noah was  kinda checking me out and Ryan , Julian and Jay .
"What do you want ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"No checking out my sister"said T.K
Noah resumed texting on his phone . I peeped over because I was sitting beside him . He was texting  this girl called Savannah with heart  beside her name . It kinda weng like this :

Noah :Savannah  we need to talk .
Savannah:Why babe ???
Noah :Cuz it's important . Can we meet now ?
Savannah :Where are you babe ?
Noah :Where I'm always at ?
Savannah:Okay babe . I'll  be over in 5 . ❤

Just the sight of that heart makes me wanna kill someone I don't even know . 😠She came over . She had blond hair , brown eyes and she wore  a grey hooded crop top , a black leggings  and a black converse . She was pretty .

"Hey babe "said Savannah as she hugged Noah around his waist. 
"I'm  sorry Savannah I used to have feelings for you but no they're fading. "said Noah as I giggled. 
"What you're breaking up with me " she  started turning a reddish crimson color and I was over there giggling as hell.
"So that means go away and stay away bish"said Ryan .
"What does it look like I'm  doing .... Move ."