Chapter 9

Corbyn's POV
   I woke up to a kiss on my forehead and to someone getting on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel on top of me and Jonah smiling at us. I groaned but smiled because my two of my crushes were in the room. Yes I say two because I need Jack and Zach to be in here. Daniel kissed my neck slightly and then sat on my lap.
Jonah:You wanna tell him Daniel
Daniel:Yeah
Corbyn:Tell me what
Daniel:Corbyn we like you and so does Jack and Zach so we were wondering if you ever to be in one big relationship with us four.
I smiled and nodded. Jonah kissed me and layed next to me.
Jonah:We'll tell Jack and Zach when they wake up
Daniel:Can we go back to sleep now
I nodded and kissed his head.

Jonah's POV
   I woke up to Zach and Jack jumping on the bed. I groaned as I pulled down. I looked at the time to see it was already 10. I sat up and kissed their foreheads.
Jonah:Why are you guys awake
Zach:We need help
Jonah:With what
Jack sat on my lap and layed his head down on my shoulder.
Jonah:Did you wake him up Zach
Zach just nodded and layed down by Corbyn. I smiled and layed Zach by Jack. I got up, got ready and went down stairs. A few minutes later I felt someone jump on my back and kiss my neck. I held them up and went to the table. They got off and giggled, I turned around and saw Daniel.
Daniel:When are we gonna tell the littles
Jonah:When bean wakes up
Corbyn:Why did y'all say my name
Daniel smiled, ran up to him and jumped in his arms.
Corbyn:Hey baby
Daniel:Can we tell them now
Jonah:Are they awake
Corbyn:No but they're cuddling and it was so cute
We all walked up stairs and woke them up.
Zach:Mmm hi
Corbyn:Hi baby
Jack:Hi
I picked up Zach and Daniel picked up Jack. I sat them down and kissed them.
Daniel:We have to ask y'all something
Jonah:Would you like to be in one big relationship with us.
They both smiled wide as nodded. I laughed and kissed Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, and Jack.

Sorry that this is really rushed, shor,  and late I got a new phone and couldn't get in my account.
        ~JDM