Unproffesional: Destiel

I got the idea for this from someone else, Angel Dean, Human Cas.

People often asked Castiel why he enjoyed his job so much. Sure it was a hard and sometimes nasty task, grooming and healing the neglected wings of gods angels, but he absolutely adored it.
Many people assumed it was for all the hot girls he got to rub down, that was incorrect. Others thought he was in it for the money, another false accusation.
The real reason Castiel loved his job, was because of his life long calling to help others. He had wanted to be a doctor sense he was a young boy. But his family hadn't had enough money to send him off to medical school. He spent many long years preforming odd jobs around his home town. The money only enough to pay for a shabby apartment in the bad side of town.
    That is until he met a certain someone. He didn't know that she was an angel at the time, but as thier friendship grew, she felt more and more comfortable around the small man.
      With no one else to groom her wings, Castiel agreed to help. And soon discovered that this gave him the same satisfaction of healing humans wounds. Within a year, Anne and Castiel had thier own office.

Years had passed and Castiels office had grown considerably. He had many new associates to help him now, but he still preformed on most of the clients.
Castiel was sitting in his designated room, waiting for his 9 o'clock when he heard the door creak open.
"You must be Dean Winchester, I'm pleased to meet you." Castiel greeted as he offered a hand to the nervous looking man.  "Hi." He muttered as he took the humans hand in his own, giving it a brief shake.
       "You can go sit on the table with your back facing me while I get prepared. You'll probably want to take your shirt off as well." Cas informed. Dean did as he was told, staring at the floor the whole time.
     Dean listened to the running water of the sink as Castiel washed his hands. He was trying desperately to calm himself. But nothing seemed to work. He sighed to himself before Castiel appeared beside him.
    "First things first, I need to see your wings." Cas ordered
Dean gulped. "Okay, I'm just warning you, they aint pretty." Dean replied.  "That's fine Dean, I deal with hundreds of angels wings a week. I've seen everything." The older man assured. Dean nodded.
    With a twitch of his nose, his wings appeared, spreading across the room. Castiel gaped in awe.
Sure they were damaged, but no less beautiful because of it. He had never seen wings in this color before. They were Dark grey with black feathers scattered through out. "Your wings are absolutely stunning." The man gaped. "Thanks." Dean replied, scratching the back of his neck nervously.
     "If you don't mind my asking, what does your grace look like?" Castiel questioned as he absent mindedly stroked the feathers. "It's like a black smoke." Dean answered shyly. "Amazing." Cas muttered.
This went on for a few minutes before Dean finally spoke up. "So, are we doing this or what?"
He asked shying away from the other man's touch. "Oh of course, I'm sorry." Cas stammered as he rose to his feet.
           He hooked his arms underneath Dean's wings and ran his hands down the ever so sensitive insides. Dean shivered involuntarily, his mouth opening slightly. He quickly fixed his posture, praying cas hadn't noticed.
      Oh but he had, a smirk spread across the humans face as he went to get the synthetic oil. "Since your wings are not producing a normal amount of oil I'm going to use synthetic oil to start out with. Is that okay?"  Cas questioned as he popped off the lid.
     Dean however was in a whole other world as he came to the realization of what was happening. A very hot, very straight man, was about to rub his very sensitive wings.  And he wasn't aloud to get aroused. Fuck.
       "Dean?" The doctor repeated. "oh-oh yeah, that's fine." he stuttered. "okay then." with that cas started working on the Angels damaged wings. The majority of the feathers were broken or bent, cas had to go through and pluck all of those in order for all of the new ones to grow.
     Dean practically jumped with every light tug of Castiels hands. He figured that Cas must have not noticed somehow, and he was thankful for that. But in all honesty Castiel had realized, and was quickly making his way to sporting a full hard on.
     Once most of the bad feathers were gone, castiel began to sink his hands into the angels wings. Finding that the down underneath was covered in oil. Dean couldn't help the gasp that escaped his lips.
    "we're having no trouble producing oil now are we?" Cas teased. "Ye-eah sorry." Dean apologized shyly. "Can I get you to turn around?" Cas questioned. Dean did so, folding his hands in his lap in an attempt to hide his obvious boner.
    Castiel kept eye contact with Dean as he slowly sunk his fingers into the down in front of him. And Holy shit if Dean didn't do something he thought his head would explode.
    A long moan escaped his lips, his head lolling back in pleasure.  "You like that angel?" Cas whispered as he made small circles in the brunettes wings. Dean let out another porn star moan, no longer caring about the embarrassment it may cause him later.
      Cas reached an oil covered hand to Dean's jaw, forcing him to stare into those piercing blue eyes.
"Answer me baby."  he growled. "Holy shit, yes." Dean gasped, gripping onto the table below him for dear life.
     Cas's head traveled to Dean's neck as his fingers worked wonders in the Angels wings. He began sucking and bighting on the other man's neck. Dean hissed as Castiel attached his lips to his bobbing Adams apple, sucking on the small muscle.
     Dean whimpered as cas completely let go of him.
"Strip." he ordered. Dean did so as Castiel rid himself of his own clothes. Dean found it strange how his normally dominant demeanor melted away around this man. He somehow felt that it was okay to be like this. To let someone else take control for once. To put his life in someone else's hands for the first time in, well. Ever.
Dean snapped out of his thoughts when Castiel began rubbing The marginal coverts of his wings. (The arches at the top of their wings) "h-holy." The angel panted.
      Cas neared Dean's lips, ghosting the hot swollen skin. And then before you could say Winchester, he was pinning Dean to the cold metal table. His lips crashing into the angels.  Castiel couldn't help but moan into the youngers mouth.
    Dean was convinced his hips had a mind of their own as he started rutting against the Doctor, their  cocks sliding against eachother. Dean whimpered. He fucking whimpered. "So hot baby." Cas panted as he continued to dry hump the beautiful angel below him.
   "Please Cas Please."  Dean begged. "tell me what you want angel." castiel whispered. "I want you to- oh fuck, I want you to fuck me!" Dean rambled.
His heart beat wildly in his chest as castiel brought his mouth to his ear. "I thought you'd never ask."
He climbed off of the younger boy and positioned himself between his thighs. Dean gasped as castiel began spreading open his cheeks. He began to circle his entrance with and oil covered thumb. Dean absolutely loved the way it felt. It was so warm and it tingled. He mentally cursed himself for not trying this earlier.
Dean whimpered as castiel pushed in his pointer finger. "Everything okay? We can stop if you want." The human assured. "Pl-please No. Just- ah- just need more." Dean explained. Castiel smirked before plunging another finger into the angels tight heat. Dean cried out. Castiel took this as a sign to begin thrusting and scissoring his fingers, doing his best to prepare his lover.
Castiel watched as drops of pre cum rolled down Dean's swolen cock as he added a 3rd and final finger. "please Cas, please fuck me. Need you inside of me." The angel panted/begged.
Dean whimpered from the loss of contact when castiel removed his fingers. His whole desperately clenching around nothing. "As you wish."
With that, castiel RAMMED. okay no. Castiel thrust his entire 8 inches into the trembling man belowhim. Dean practically screamed in pleasure as he felt his tight hole stretch around castiels thick cock.
A low moan escaped the humans lips as he bottomed out inside the angel. "Fuck baby, so tight." cas panted. Dean whined, he began rocking his hips back onto castiels cock. Filthy little moans escaping his lips as he did so.
Castiel grabbed Dean by his hips, stilling his movements. He pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in, hitting Dean's prostate dead on. Dean did scream this time.
       Castiel continued to mercifulessly pound into the Angel, brushing his prostate with every thrust. Dean was a moaning mess under the dark haired man.
    "Mmm, Cas." Dean muttered through moans. "What do you need baby?" Castiel asked, his voice filled with lust. "G-gonna cum." The angel responded. Castiel managed to pick up his already brutal pace.
      With in minutes The Angel was cumming in hot white spurts all over castiels chest with a shout of the doctors name. That sent castiel clean over the edge, filling Dean's overstimulated hole with his warm sticky seed.
Castiel groaned as he pulled out of Dean, he lay there beside him on the metal table. Both there hearts beating at a rapid pace.
"so." Dean choked out. Castiel glanced over at him, his brows knit in confusion. "was I your first client to get a hard on?" Dean questioned, light humor lacing his voice. "oh no, most of them do." The brunet replied casually. Dean sat up, staring at the dark haired man with a puzzled expression. "I just liked you." castiel replied with a shrug.
Dean couldn't help the cheesy grin that spread across his face. "we should so this more often." he suggested. "that we should." 1752 words

𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟, 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤;)