Chapter 20

Alexis' POV:

*A few weeks later*

I haven't seen Nate since what happened at his apartment. He's been calling me everyday and even though I don't want to answer his calls, Jack would murder me if I did. I had resigned from being Nate's counsel and he ended up with a public defender, the worse of the worse. I wanted to feel guilty and sorry but no part of me could, after what he did to me. All of my feelings and respect for him were gone. I felt like after I told Jack about everything that happened between Nate and I, it had made us grown so much closer. Jack was more protective of me and I knew for a fact he would never cheat on me again, just like I would never cheat again. Jack and I began to take more time off of work so we could be with each other and we began to talk about having a baby.

***

"Baby, stop." I laughed as I poured myself another drink. Jack and I were sipping Jack Daniels and Coke as we listened to loud music.  Jack kissed my neck as his lips laughed against my skin, drunkly.
"Sorry babe, I'm just having so much fun."
He tickled my rib cage and I let out a scream. All of a sudden the song had changed to "Piano Man" by Billy Joel. Although Jack and I loved our rap, we also loved a good selection of oldies.
"Sing us a song, you're the piano man!"
Jack and I sang loudly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and swayed to music with him. I kissed his lips softly, thinking the kiss would only last a few seconds. Jack began to deepen the kiss, massaging my tongue with his. I moaned lightly into his mouth as I ran my fingers through his hair. He gently pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck.
"Fuck, Jack." I breathed.
Jack had changed the music to something more romantic. He began to play Marvin Gaye and I giggled, knowing what he wanted from me. He smirked, picking me up and setting me onto the couch, crawling on top of me.
"I love you so much, Jack." I muttered.
"I love you too, Alexis."
My hands explored Jack's body as his hands did the same. We rolled around and began to moan loudly, making loud kisses noises, too. Jack and I were pretty drunk and I could feel myself zoning in and out of reality. Jack's shaky hands unbuttoned my top and then one of his free hands clipped the clasp of my bra, falling off my chest. Jack's hand massaged my breast as I gasped and arched my back. I tugged at the hem of Jack's shirt, letting jack know I wanted him to take it off. He smiled against my lips and pulled his shirt off. Jack went back to kissing me really hard and began to move really fast, not wanting to mess around. He pulled my pants to my ankles and felt my soaking panties.
"Fuck baby, you're so wet for me."
He muttered against my neck.
"I know, Jack." I breathed.
Jack began to rub my wet sex and then slipped two fingers inside of me, massaging my G-spot. My legs were shaking from how much I was enjoying Jack pleasuring me. I rubbed Jack's bulge and tried to slip my hand into his pants, but he swatted my hand away. I looked up at him in confusion and then I let out a loud yelp from the major surprise I felt inside me. Jack began to slowly pump his length in and out and of me as I gripped my nails onto his back. Out of nowhere, I began to black out and slowly lose consciousness as Jack had sex with me.

I apologize for how slow the story is moving along, I promise it will get better.