1!!!!!!!!!!

(Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor were in secret relationship. they didn't want to reveal their relationship..)

Hustle was going on everywhere camera's were shooting ,stars were walking down the carpet..Star Pariwaar Award was going on .. Both Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor were present there .. Both of them were working for Starplus but for different shows.. .. 

It was long TV actor started to walk down the red carpet.. Niti and Parth were still to made an entry... well the wait was over .. 

Finally Niti Taylor made a Grand entry looking like a drop dread gorgeous .. She was posing for the camera's when our greek god made entry with Erica Fernandes..

Niti Taylor P.O.V

this bastard Iwant to kill him.. How could he do this to me..What was the necessary for him to come with that Fernandes.. GOsh! look how he's laughing with her.. He's behaving as if he's her boyfriend .. And here his girlfriend is been given a clod shoulder.. fuckkkkk..

ok even I'm in this ignore game.. I am gooing to ignore you Mr. Samthaan..

P.O.V end

Niti was heading in when her co-actor Nakull Metha came infront ..

NAkul: Hey Niti..looking really beautifull (he hugs her.. Niti hugs him back )

Niti: Hey NAkul . You're looking no less huh..(She winks at him..) 

Nakul: Wanna join me..

Niti: Sure.. ( they went in)

All these was noticed by our one and only Parth..Parth and Erica were posing for the camera.. 

Parth P.O.V

Mann This girl will never fail to surprise me .. How gorgeous she's looking ..I want to fuck her right now .. Tell her noone has the right to see so gorgeous lady which only belonged to me....

.

.

.

But wait WTF is that NAkull doing with her .. how dare he hug her and she is hugging back.. Not just hugging her back they're flirting with eachother.. .. God this girl.. I so want to kill that Mehta.. Why are they going together. Here I'm stuck with this girl.. Arrghhh I hate you Ekta kapoor.. 

P.O.V end..

Erica brought him out of his zone.

Erica: Shall we go..

PArth :(lost in thought) yeah .. lets go.. 

Soon the Award ceremony ended....Everyone departed their way....

Parth reached home before Niti..He saw Nakul dropping her.. what was to happen then our already jealous bee was super jealous..

Nandani ranged the door bell Parth opened it..

Quickly he pinned her to the wall and kissed her hard.. he didn't give her time to adjust to adjust he was dominating the kiss.. Breaking the kiss..

Parth: How the hell you thought to go with him. You've no idea how beautiful you looked today.You thought it would be fun playing with master huh.( he started to grope her ass)..

In a second her dress was torn and there she was standing in just her innerware which did nothing to hide her body..Parth took her to the punishment room..

Parth:Its punishment time baby.. Come on strip your clothes for master

Niti obidiently stripped off her clothes. 

PArth :get on the bed hands above your hands and legs spread wide..

Parth then brought some rope and tied her hands.. 

Parth: Turn around and ass up. I'm going to spank your ass 10 times..

SMACK..and parth hit her hard..

Niti: AAaaahhh ( cried in pain) 

Soon PArthhit her 10 times.. Niti's ass was red ..Parth caressed her ass and Niti moaned in relif..

PArth(touching her clit) : YOU're so wet baby..Do you want masters cock up in your pussy babygirl..

Niti: Hmm yes masteer I want to worship that cock of yours..

Parth made her turn around sat on her face and made her give him a blowjob.Niti like a pro was sucking every inch of his dick. Parth holding her hair made her gag on his dick.. Parth then left her brought some candlewax and dropped the wax on her clit.. Niti moaned in pain and pleasure... Soon her vagina was covered in wax.. 

PArth then roughly entered in her pussy and started to pound faster.. NAndain was a moaning mess... 

Both were in the height of pleasure.. ... 

Both cummed together .. Parth carried all tired Niti to the bed room cleaned her aplied onitment on her ass and slept cuddling  her. 

On the request of my dear mananxlife

Ingnore mistakes..

DO vote and comment..