Prolong

(Yeah this starts with an authors note, I miss spelt this on porpoise, it's misspelling is supposed to tell you that the MC is not from America, and thus does not have the best spelling.)

A young women sleeps in her bedroom, it just so happens April 13 2019, is this girl's first day of school for the week. She at this point is still sleeping, her alarm goes off in 3 minutes.
  Her room is decent sized with nonsense scattered about. There's a computer desk in the right corner, with what else but a computer sitting on top. She has a window seat, with pink curtains hanging over the portal into the outside. She has a chest full of old toys and the such in the other corner as well. Right by the chest is a book chest with books of her native tongue, and then right by the book chest, is our heroine, still in deep slumber. She does not know the pity her life is about to dive into, and that her pity starts today.
  There are still 2 minutes remaining on the clock. I said earlier that the books on her shelf are in her native tongue, one is a child's book, it reads
"Le Petit Prince"
It's for her sister.
As you can guess she is French, she moved to this city a little over 2 years ago. The city of her mother's choice has no ocean, only the Mississippi. Her city of choice was St.Louis.
One minute remains on the clock.
Her father is gone, in orange behind iron bars. I need not say what he has done, for it breaks my heart, she may tell you eventually. Oh heavens I have forgotten to tell you our heroins name! It's Mary, well, it's what her friends call her. Her full name is too long.
There is no time left on the clock, as the room is filled with beeping.