XINLONG | More? | Pt. 1

XINLONG |More? | Pt. 1

He Xinlong and Y/F/N have been friends for as long as they could remember. from babies, as they recall.

they've done almost everything with each other. they actually were each others first kiss.

Y/N and Xinlong saw Y/N's parents do it, and got curious. so they kissed. right in front of their parents. let's just say they didn't react so good...

they were forced to not see each other for a week. but, because of Y/N's and Xinlong's aegyo, the time period was short.

anyways, Xinlong had been feeling weird whenever she had been around him lately. more of like... a butterfly type of feeling. or that his stomach is being lit on fire with acid along with his cheeks when Y/N got a little too close.

but, Y/N hadn't really noticed. she thought his cheeks were just going red because it was becoming a little colder. that didn't explain why his nose didn't go red, though...

but she decided not to question it. she thought he was just getting sick, so she decided to make him some chicken ramen. but their fingers touched and Xinlong became red again.

so Y/N decided to check his temperature. but it was normal. but, he wanted to go to sleep, anyways so she just left.

when Y/N was on her way home, she saw Yu Zeyu, Gou Mingrui, and Ren Shuyang in a pastry shop. Y/N couldn't help but admire their cute facial features, and them in all. she admired one specifically.

Gou Mingrui

Y/N thought he was so cute and adorable. all in all, it was a crush Y/N had upon Mingrui.

he probably didn't know it, though. they were only friends to him. she debated if she should go into the store, for about 3 minutes.

"oh well... I needed to get some bread anyways. plus, it's probably warmer in there." she whispered to herself. she mentally murdered herself for wearing a skirt (which she usually doesn't do) when it's as cold as this.

she walked towards the shop, tightening her scarf around her neck more and shivering a bit.

as she entered the shop, she heard Mingrui's cute, adorable laughter. but suddenly, it had stopped when she started walking to the cashier. Y/N just kept walking foward, not wanting to look at them and let them know she knew they were there

"oh- is that Y/N?" Shuyang asked "oh, I think it is." Mingrui whispered, paying attention to her "she's wearing a skirt..? It's so cold! she'll get a fever!" Zeyu whisper shouted

"I'll take (Your favorite type of cake) and (Your favorite type of bread pastry), please." Y/N said and smiled warmly at the cashier. the cashier looked awfully young. only about 2 years older than Y/N.

(Sorry I hadn't mentioned this earlier. Xinlong is 14, Zeyu is 14, Mingrui and Shuyang are the same age as Y/N. 13. But Shuyang's 2 months older than her, and Mingrui is 5 months older than her. Or, you can use whatever you want as their ages and your actual age.)

"kh, I'm sorry to ask and invade your personal space, but how old are you?" (lol. Anyone get this?) "you look really young to be working here." she asked, her head tilting a bit. He chuckled "I'm 14. My grandma owns this place, and the actual worker was out today. I just so happened to be free today. So I took the job for today." Y/N said a small "Ah." and nodded her head

"what's your name?" she asked "Huening Kai. yours?" he asked "ah. you're Korean? well, I'm
Y/F/N." Y/N smiled

(I know Huening Kai (TXT) is 16/17, but we're gonna make him 15 in here. If you don't like it, you can choose someone else.)

"well, Y/F/N, your order is $4.50." he smiled. she grabbed the money out of her pocket and handed it to him

"thank you." he said. she smiled. the boys were watching from their table quietly

"If you don't mind, can I have your number? I would like to be friends." he smiled. Shuyang slightly gasped

"he declined all the other girls for their numbers. why did he suddenly ask Y/N for her number?" he asked "maybe because Y/N is known for being really pretty?" Mingrui asked him. Zeyu scoffed "pretty? more like gorgeous." he said. they shrugged

"sure! I'd love to!" she smiled at him. he handed him her phone, and she put in her number. "well, I'd love to talk, but I have to get back home. I'll text you, though!" she smiled and was about to leave when she realized her shoelase was untied.

she went down to tie it when she realized the other was untied too. she heard a young lady whisper to someone "wow. did you see that? kids can get numbers better than I can." she said "that's just sad." the other said.

Y/N lightly laughed and left the store. she had totally forgot what she actually entered the store for.

to talk to Mingrui.

but, at the end of the day, Y/N had ended up with a new friend.