Lani vs Lamar

Lani pov

Lani: OKAY LAMAR YOU CAN STOP HITTING ME!

Lamar: who tf are you yelling yet?

Lani: *cries* why do you have to do this to ME? I FUCKING HAT-

Lamar: *pushes her down* I dare you to say it.

Lani: Can I please leave ? Please !

Lamar: so you can call the police on me? *laughs* you're real funny bitch, and I'm about to go. So get up you know the drill.

Lani pov
I pushes myself off the floor because every time he leaves he tie me to the bed so I can't go anywhere & he takes my phone just Incase I get a loose I tried my best but he tie the knots on my wrist to tight.

Lamar: *tying her up* see if only I can trust you, you won't be going threw thi- *phone rings*

Person otp: Lamar come on we outside don't forget your gloves!

Lamar: already? Shit alright I'm coming *i wasn't even done tying her right so I just rushed and tied it*

Lamar leaves house.

Lani pov
I noticed he was rushing and he didn't tie the ropes tight enough so I wiggled one hand out and untied my other hand and my feet, I was so shocked I got out but Lamar and I had a house phone so I ran to the house phone and called my best friend ivy she knew everything that was going on and she told me she was on her way.

Soon as I got off the phone with her I packed some of my stuff, I threw clothes, panties, soap, hygiene stuff, my credit cards, my wallet, my purse, and etc. Some stuff was still left but idgaf I wanted to get OUT.
30 minutes later
*knock knock*

Ivy: bitch hurry up and unlock the door so we can go
*thats how we talk to each other don't mean any harm*
Lani: *opened door and hugged her tight*

Ivy :alright let's go

Lani: okay

As they put the stuff in truck a cars pulls up and they jumped in the car and locked the doors and put the car in reverse..

Who is it?🙊...
youtube ~
adore.shawntii_ ❤️