Prologue: It started here.

A/N: I edited the Prologue already so this is no longer a trial~!!! YEHET~ 

So read on guys and stay tune as I work on chapter one (or atleast make it longer, hahaha) But also stay tune as I start working on Kura's side story. :) 

No more further words, Holler at me your comments and constructive criticism~

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters from the Anime Prince of Tennis, it all belongs to Takeshi Konomi. The Female characters belong to their rightful self. The plot is own by me and two other friends of mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching the orange-hue illuminating the sky, a young girl in her twenties was standing by the tall glass wall of the Airport. She was hoping to find her boyfriend running towards her to try and stop her from going to Paris, France but no one by that familiar face that she adored staring at seems to be anywhere near the vicinity.

“You need to get on board already.” Turning around, behind her was no other than her big brother. She felt her eyes moist by the threatening tears that was about to fall out of those round, brown eyes. Taking a deep breath, she started to pull her luggage, taking slow steps towards her big brother.

“Did you tell him that today was my flight, Kura-nii?” She muttered.

The young man who was in his early twenties, twenty-one to be exact, only smiled and gave her a light kiss on top of her head. “What I do, is for your own good. Let’s go Miki.” Placing an arm around the small frame of his little sister, he was secretly hoping that the guy, whom Miki was silently waiting for wouldn’t make it. Everything was planned out perfectly like how he always does. He had planned to break the relationship of his little sister and the well-known trickster. From the very beginning, he never liked the swindler for Miki not only because he was known as a notorious playboy and trickster, but he could feel a negative aura from the latter.

When he finally got her on board, he saw a silver-haired guy running frantically as if trying to look for someone. Walking towards the young man who was at the same age as him, he placed his hand on his chest to stop him.

“Where is she?! TELL ME!” He yelled, catching the attention of the other passerby.

“She already left and you will never find her or even get near her ever again. So get lost Niou-san.” Glaring at Niou. He was not about to let Niou get in the way of his plan.

Glaring back, Niou clutched his hand into a fist, ready to punch the man in front of him. “Tell me where she is, Shiraishi Kuranosuke.” He threatened but Shiraishi didn’t budge nor feel threatened. Niou felt the last string of his patience snap, lodging forward he lifted his fist to punch Shiraishi, but he was taken aback when he felt something hard come into contact with his face, causing him to fall back in surprise and feel a tinge of pain at the corner of his lips.

“Get lost.” Was Shiraishi's final words before taking a look at the board that announced  the flight schedules. Seeing the flight his sister had taken already took off, he was confident that Niou will not find his sister for quite some time if he had anything to say about it. Walking away, he ignored the man sitting on the ground with his hand on his lips.

“You’ll pay for this...” Niou started with a dangerous smirk plastered on his face. The last few words of Niou were a blur to Shiraishi, yet it didn’t stop him from leaving the notorious trickster for whatever threat he may have stated. It will cease to exist.