Chapter 1: At this moment..

A/N: Hi~ Posted chapter 1 but I might add a few more parts to make this longer but until then, enjoy~

by the way, I’m not that knowledgeable about Medicinal Studies so I can’t be sure of how correct Shiraishi and Kenya’s jobs are. I referred their job in the Korean Drama titled “Emergency Couple.” Shiraishi's job is like that of 
Gook Cheon-soo and Kenya's is like that of Shim Ji-hye. Hahahaha.. So sorry in advance XD

Enjoy reading and holler at me your comments or constructive criticism.

If you like this then vote or add it to your reading list~ :D
____________________________________________________________________________

          Walking around the crowded area of the airport was a man in his early thirties. He had just come back from one of his business meeting in Germany. The first thing he wanted to do after a few weeks of being in Germany was to see his beautiful wife. While his constant and loyal butler was checking him out of the airport, he took out his phone and dialed her number.

Back at the mansion’s study room, a woman was busy talking to one of their company’s partner’s representative for the next project that was left by her husband before he left for Germany. When she had finally finished the call, she was writing the report when her phone rang for the second time; she picked it up yet continued on what she was doing. “Hello?”

“Ore-sama is taking a bath right now~” He smirked upon hearing her voice; he was getting on his private limousine and was busy removing his scarf while relaxing on the comfortable leather seat. 

“What’s with that greeting?” She chuckled.

“Ore-sama is bored’ greeting. When I get there make sure you’re lying on the bed wearing nothing, alright? I missed you terribly.”  Atobe mused.

Leaning back on her chair, she couldn’t help but be amused at her own husband. “I can’t assure you that, babe~.” Twirling her pen, she let out a small chuckle before continuing. “I missed you too. When are you coming home?”  

“Just wait, my dear~ By the way, Ore-sama wants to congratulate you for your successful clothing line last week. You did a great job.” Looking through the tinted window, Atobe saw the billboard that showed a few of his wife’s summer clothing line. 

“Thank you. I couldn’t have done it without your help. I’m already working on the next one-“She smiled before fixing the pile of papers, scattered in the desk. “-How did your meeting go?”

“Smooth. Exactly like how Ore-sama expected. Although there were some difficulties at some point, but they were tolerable.”

 “I see. Make sure you don’t stress yourself, okay?”

“Why should Ore-sama follow you?”

Letting out a sigh, she was used to his ever so arrogant attitude yet she loved and accepted him either way. “I forgot, you never listen to me.”

“Good. I will hang up now.”

“Okay, take care.” Deciding to take a break, Miki leaned even further in her swivel chair. Who could have thought that after nine years, she was now a successful fashion designer and is currently married to Atobe Keigo, the multi-billionaire president of Atobe Corp., No one could have guessed that after leaving for Paris, France she was able to make her dreams come true despite the heartache she attained from leaving the country. Maybe what her big brother did really was for the best, but deep inside, she wished that she and her ex-boyfriend, Niou Masaharu had closure. Maybe some things were better left forgotten.