Part 17

Y/n: Did sleep well?

Jungkook: Yeah did you?

Y/n: Yeah, So lets get to school

Jungkook: Yeah, lets go (You two left the house and went to school)

(Time Skip School)

You two arrived at the school and everybody gave you dirty looks and started whispering you couldn't hear it though but you didn't mind you just walked to your locker and grabbed your stuff when you heard some girl mumble soemthing from behind you

Girl: Attention Seeker 

You looked at her confused 

Y/N: Attention seeker? (She looked back at you)

Girl: Don't act innocent now. You said it yourself to reporters that you faked everything, just for attention!

Y/n: W-what?

Girl: Yeah read yesterdays news flash

Y/n: But yesterday i wasn't near a reporter 

Girl: Don't lie Y/n (She left and you went to look for Jungkook)

You searched around and found him busy making out with another girl. You looked at them tears threatening to fall. When he pulled back he saw you and ignored you focusing on the girl. You left the school walking away when you bumped into someone you looked up and saw.

Sehun: Y/N? Hey whats wrong why are you crying?

You didn't even notice the tears were streaming down your face and you just hugged him

Y/n: Someone made a story up about me wanting attention so faked the whole abuse story and yesterday me and Jungkook started dating and he's already cheating.  I didn't fake it Sehun and i lost someone important to me. My whole life is a mess Sehun why can't i just die already?

Sehun: Okay woah slow down. Jungkook cheated and reporters are lying?

Y/n: Yeah

Sehun: Maybe i should that guy a lesson 

Y/n: No don't just drop it.

Sehun: Okay fine

Y/n: Can i stay with you?

Sehun: Of course you can  (You pulled back and smiled)

Y/n: Thanks!

I'M GONNA END IT HERE I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT I DON'T HAVE PLENTY GOOD IDEAS BUT YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. AS YOU GUYS KNOW MY NEWEST BOOK WOLVES IS OUT I'D LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS WENT AND CHECKED IT OUT AND YEAH  THATS IT BYE GUYS!