Dating you?

Surry if I didn't update as flipping usual... Tell that to my bf that's making me distract from it.. nah don't blame him ... I'm gonna update cause I have Inspiration now... Just now soooo by the time I upload this... Just to let you know.. I'm hyper so I'm putting my hyperness in this story... Yeah on with de storyyyy
__________________________________

Yo, Journal, long time no write I guess? So anyway... After the awkward story before this story happened.. well just say this is the very next.. ahem excuse me... THE VERY NEXT 4 DAYS... So there's this very weird thing happened to me... And there are so many weird things happened to me and this one is the most weirdest of all..(((spiderverse reference 😂)))

So JAE... This guy... OHHHH THIS GUY... was very irritating.. he constantly broke up with his girlfriend because he was too tired of her constantly flirting with other boys and sh*tty personality (((that what I feel on her honestly))) To be honest.. I dislike her caked makeup face.. I mean who in the HELL needs makeup.. and her personality... Ughhh... Don't get me started... She's one of those Queen Bee Squads in a cliche highschool.. yeah you heard or read me.. Queen Bee.. so back to my dream boy.. ahem.. I mean Jae.. So he started talking to me.. AGAIN... And told me if he could talk to me at the back of the school.. the typical answer for that is no.. Why? Cause there's so many things will happen like he could rape me, torture me or even kill me... But you know what I said? I Frickin said "Yeah Sure"... Damn you brain for not thinking..

So I went to the back of the school after classes and meet up with him.. Then suddenly someone grabbed me.. I tried to scream tho but the person covered my mouth then I turned around and it was Jae... "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK JAE?!?" Then he answered "Just wanna surprise you baby." Wtf... Baby? You serious? "Baby? That's the only nickname you can come up with?" With sarcasm of course (((sorry I'm a bitter person))) "Yeah, it suits you baby.. so can I tell you what your supposed to be here for?"__"Yeah, What's the deal? Out on every girl why me?" Then he said with a soft face and a sigh "Cause your the only girl perfect for it.." I was confused.. there's so many other girls in the school that's he can ask.. "So what is it?" He looked down.. nervous.. and said "Can you be my girlfriend? Please?" ...... I have no saying to this... I was speechless.. but my damn mouth ruined it.. "No." Wow you nailed it mouth.. you damn nailed it... "Please Dera.. please just this once... That's all I'm asking for..." He begged me to... I don't want to fall in love with a player like him... "Why?.." I constantly wanted to cry but I have to keep my facade up.. "I kinda...sorta?... Okay.. I really really like you.. I know it's weird.. Me? A player? Fall in Love with a girl like you?.. It was impossible at first.. but when I first saw you... I just you know the cliche first love on sight..." That's... very... Cliche of him.. but I'll just give him a chance.. you never know if I can get my feelings back... And I really like him as well as I mentioned it to last entries... "Okay.." his face lightened up "Really?".. sigh.. "Yes..but you have to work for it.." but before he said anything I walked away.. AS FAST AS POSSIBLE...

Then after that I went home and write this story... I wonder... What does it feel like to have a lover for once... Well, not lover, more like chaser... that's it for now Journal.. write to ya later as I say..

_________________
A/N:
Ahhahahahh.... So... Based on how me and... Him... Got together.. Reina was ka bitter pwede😂😂😂 see ya in the next update