The Marshmellow Freak and co. Is HERE!!! Part 1

Byakuran is so cute in that pic!!!
   the pic above is not mine.

Also thank you for those who point out my mistakes and for all the supports!!!!!!! ^^

Now let us start where we left!!

Tsuna's POV:

'.......* sweating bullets* uuhhh why are we in this situation again?..'

Third Person POV:

          Apparently the Cielo, Vongola and Millefiore Famiglia are currently having a brawl shouting 'wifey' and 'pinkey' 'bastard' 'my imouto' or the likes.....
    ....Uhhh lets rewind some events to make it clear what really happened.

Flashback:

  As Tsuna and the gang stared at the famiglia they would encounter here and....OH MY GOD IS THE YUNI?! *ahem* Giotto fake coughs to get their attention and to stop the marshmellow freak in his speech of his...wonderful ambition...

   As Giotto was about to look at the newcomers he frozed at the site of the beauty he saw once when he was escaping his fangirls, suddenly blood rush to his head and the redness of his face will put tomatoes pale in comparison. G was about to say what was wrong but did the same as Giotto and it became a chain reaction for the rest of the Vongola Famiglia. Seeing this Byakuran and the rest look at what they are staring at and suddenly said "TSSUUUUUUU-CHHHHAAAANNN" diving toward Tsuna and landed on.....her breast..of all places....Tsuna's soul seems to fly out her body as Byakuran squeeze rhe daylights out of her seeing this Giotto immediately went to action and is very angry at their contact "Please behave yourself, you don't treat a lady like----*clang* a noise cut Giotto as Hibari started to fight with Alaude....
.

.

.

.

.
And thus...
.

Chaos once again happened

End of flashback:

As Tsuna is agonizing of what to do she thought 'surely there is nothing worse than this right?...Oh Tsuna if only you didn't jinx it...

Tsuna suddenly saw hibird with a letter...'when did it get here..?' as she read it her face turning visible pale and a dark aura started surrounding her, everyone stop fighting sensing it.

"He....Hhehehhe" Tsuna lost it...

Suddenly Tsuna burst with a mad smile and crying at the sametime.
"Damn it all!!! you can do anything but don't destroy the whole mansion just to play hide and seek!!" And thus this is how Tsuna got to a very weird and worse situation. Giotto offered help they don't have the guts to refuse so they accepted it.

Wreck house= no home to stay
Staying with Vongola= chaos
'..Honestly QwQ....
What is the meaning of this meeting anyway? We are straying too much on the initial purpose of coming here' Tsuna thought these as Reborn...Being himself smirked as he can read his thoughts like an open book.

To be continued.

Sorry for the long wait. I'm having a major writers block so I'm so sorry....also sorry for the short chapter