MEMORY 24: Heartbroken planet girl...

Meanwhile, Earth-chan with her newer set of appearance. Less vibrant, less energetic, had a weaker body and her hands covered in bandages, was walking and looking around inside the 4 SEASONS ROOM slowly. That it doesn't look very much appealing anymore. The air being horrid and heavy. The greenish grass toiled and dried up. Lots of plastics, chemical wastes littered and spilled around the surroundings. Some mechanical contraptions around the room looking quite rusted and ruined. The trees no longer blooming flowers nor shrouded by leaves. As she saw all of those, she looked very much in despair.

"All these trees...flowers and even fruits..."

Soon, she went near the fishponds that look very pulluted and contaminated. One or two fishes were only swimming and the rest were dead and floating.

"These fishies dead..."
While she looked very sorry to the fishes.

She lifted her face up and saw the sky seemingly unpleasant, as it was blanketed by brownish airid and dense clouds. The sun's light blurred and covered by the thick chaotic clouds. Lastly, the birds aren't visible above as they were lying down on the ground dead and blood was spilling from them.

Afterwards, she lifted-out her hands and touched her chest. Thereupon, she casts out the magical spell,
"Core...Pulse..."

In turn, a small, dark and weak looking molten-red sphere that looks like her core was pulsing very weakly and was releasing less energy.

Then she looks at it with a frown and says weakly,
"We could've worked together to save and restore them Yuma-kun..."
"But instead, you keep on doing it without asking for my help..."
"And now..."
"You left me..."

While a tear fell upon her cheek.
Later, the image of her core disappeared as she had stopped chanting and finished concentrating. Afterwards, she left the 4 SEASONS ROOM and went to her bedroom. Suddenly, she saw a flashback of her younger self and little Yuma-kun playing running around and having fun with a game of tag.

"Tag! You're it! Onee-chan!"
As li'l Yuma-kun tagged playfully to Earth-chan.

In response, Earth-chan expresses with a cheerful smile and catches on to the running Yuma-kun,
"Geez...Yuma-kun♪!"

Thereafter, her flashback stopped and she saw her true bedroom without Yuma-kun. Though, it wasn't looking any better. There was no grass anymore but, instead it was just soil and cracks upon the walls yet, only her bed looked unchanged.

"Why Yuma-kun... *sniff* "
While her tears like the color of crimson blood swelled up on her eyes looking quite pitifully.

"Why did you leave me..."
"Weak...broken...and...damaged..."
As she suddenly fell to her knees and said very cryingly and her bloody tears was dropping upon endlessly, therein her face was tainted red looking quite miserable.

Soon, she wiped off her tears, wore her dirty-white tainted school uniform, and went out through the hallways with her facemask on. Thereupon, the exoplanet girls looked at her with such pity and they had started whispering such terrifying rumors as they saw her walking along the hallways looking quite very weak and sorrowful. Though, Earth-chan didn't mind it and she just aimlessly went along going to the TIERRA CAFE. While she did manage to enter the TIERRA CAFE. Although, she was treated never better by the similar exoplanet girls there. As they also did the same from before aswell. After sometime, she ordered at the counter and got herself a mug of hot chocolate. Thereupon, she went to the vacant corner table with less lighting and sat there. Soon, Griesea-sama went to Earth-chan's table and sat at her opposite side.

"What is it you want now..."
"You...Yuma-kun stealer!"
As Earth-chan said weakly but looked with a kinda enraged expression and took a sip of her hot choco after.