Emotional

My heart is slowly breaking into a million pieces . Here I am again . feeling some sorta way again . with my feelings and heart on the line . 90% of my day goes to thinking about you , worrying about you , what your currently feeling , doing . I text you . you don't text back . I call you . you don't call back . Theres always an excuse why I could never talk to you. Im starting to feel alone here . When all I want to do is talk to you , your nowhere near. I feel dumb now . like a stalker now . I shouldn't beg for your attention , it should be a given . Shit . Im so mad now . all I do is make up excuses for you but this isn't right . What kind of guy , wakes up and doesn't say good morning to his girlfriend and check up on her or say goodnight . You claim you love me but actions speak louder than words. You told me you don't know how to open up because you don't want to get hurt . Im hurt . Im hurting inside . Sad part is you don't even see that. You never ask about how Im feeling or if Im Ok . You don't even say I love you to me . Im putting my heart on the line again , and its slowly breaking. Inside Im dying and your killing me . I just don't understand. If you love me love me . Don't love me if you don't know how to love me . All your doing is lying to me . Im at my breaking point . I love you but Im not sure of this anymore . I think I have to let you go to realize my love isn't a game to be played with . Things could get dangerous . Don't you see what you have ? Open your eyes and realize that At any given moment I can leave .