au

‪[Felix]‬

I walked into the club room with Changbin and saw the others partnering up to warm up. Changbin and I shared a look before finding a spot where we could warm up with the rest.‬

"What did Minho do now that he had to stay back?" I asked ‬in a whisper.

"Totally humiliated the teacher." said Changbin with a snicker.

I pulled him forward then checked to see if he was in pain. I pulled him forward a bit more then heard a sound cone from below me. I let go then heard him sigh in relief.

"Too far?" I asked as we switched.

"A bit. Oh, would you look at that? Hyunjin's showing off again." Changbin said then gestured to the side of him.

We looked over and saw Hyunjin bending with ease. I frowned heavily as he always felt the need to show off. I heard something crack as I leaned forward more. I quickly sat up and asked for a back massage.

"Okay, a few arm stretches and we'll get started with our dance for the show later on this semester." our leader said while clapping.

We all stood up and followed her lead. I glanced at Changbin who seemed to be glaring daggers into Hyunjin and Jeongin. The leader praised the both of them while scolding the others. What were we doing wrong when we were all doing the same thing? I looked towards the door and saw it was slightly open.

"The fans are here..." I whispered to Changbin who then looked towards the door.

We finished with warm up then got into our positions. I was the unlucky duck who would be partnered up with Hyunjin for a duo dance break. Anyone else in this room could've been picked, but the leader insisted on me. I glanced at the back of Hyunjin's head and got the urge to hit it.

"5, 6, 7, 8! Step, step, bring it down, turn, punch..." Hyunjin said as he was entrusted with leading us.

I kept my eyes on his movement then found myself misstepping. Hyunjin stopped moving and made eye contact with me in the mirror. "From the top" was all he said before shifting his gaze back to everyone. After a while of practicing, the door opened and in came Minho and the fans.

"Sorry for being late." said Minho as he placed his things down.

"Whether you're here or not doesn't make much of a difference. Jeongin, help him catch up. Everyone else take a break." said Hyunjin before walking to his bag.

I looked at Minho who quietly followed Jeongin. I walked over to Changbin who was also watching Minho.

"I hate Hyunjin." Changbin said in a low voice. "He's practically a bully at this point. We need to do something."

"And then what? Have our asses banned from the club? Is handing Hyunjin his ass on a platter going to help us in the long run? I know it's frustrating, but rainbows come after the storm." I replied as I watched Minho get mostly caught up.

"You're too forgiving. That's what I hate about you." said Changbin before offering me a snack.

"We can't change who we are." I said before getting up to go over some moves.