When it all came together

Mike pretty much lived at Harvey's place. He'd be too worn out to make it back to his apartment after Harvey was through with him. Though, he had stubbornly kept his own apartment for that rare evening when Harvey was busy and Mike didn't feel like hanging out at Harvey's on his own.

They did visit the club from time to time. It brought out the possessive side of Harvey that Mike absolutely loved. Mike would push just to see that side of Harvey, especially if it meant a little rough play that allowed Mike to experience the raw Harvey, in all his glory.

Mike was surprised when he saw Jessica there with Annie for the first time. Enthralled by the scene in front of him, he did wonder what it would be like to be on the receiving end of both Harvey and Jessica's attention at the same time. From the conversation after though, it was pretty clear that Jessica and Harvey have their own equation and Mike doesn't quite fit into it. He didn't mind, he had an active imagination. Though, he didn't know the reality would be so much better than what he imagined.

Mike was being punished for being greedy - he was tied to a saint Andrew's cross and Harvey was tormenting him as he explained why Mike needed to keep his hands where Harvey put them. Mike was looking the perfect balance of repentant and turned on with a flogger painted chest and a hard on that was leaking pre-cum. The apologies and begging had begun when Harvey heard the doorbell. He wasn't expecting company. 

He put a black shirt on the dark jeans he was wearing. He held Mike's face in his hands, gave him a deep kiss followed by "I'm going to step away for a minute, ok? I'll be right back. Are you going to be ok?"

"Yes sir" Mike answered.

"Good boy" Harvey said, kissed Mike's head and left to get the door.

When Harvey opened the door, he was surprised to see Jessica. A furious Jessica that stormed passed him into Harvey's living room.

Harvey was trying to clear his head and think about why Jessica was here. He didn't have to think too long.

"Eva, Hessington Oils, start talking" she roared.

Mike heard her voice and his imagination started to run in directions that he wasn't sure Harvey would appreciate.

"Jessica, now is not a good time." Harvey said carefully.

That's when Jessica paused and noticed the condition Harvey was in.

"You've got to be shitting me! We're backed up against a corner and your concern is fucking Mike into the mattress?" She was furious.

"Well, technically, he's on a saint Andrew's cross." Harvey said lightly.

"Don't patronize me." Jessica said in a dark tone. That only made Harvey harder. It was a strange combination of having Mike waiting on him and this magnificent woman ready to rip him a new one.

Jessica was observing Harvey and growing more frustrated by the second. She took a steadying breath before speaking.

"Are you going to deal with Mike or should I? I need your blood to flow to your brain, not your dick.

"I think there's enough for both to be honest." Now Harvey was just pushing her buttons. Jessica being Jessica, started walking towards the bedroom.

Mike could hear her stilettos clicking on the hardwood floor. He got excited, nervous, and a bunch of other things all at once.

Harvey quickly snapped out of it - "let me deal with it."

Mike was having two conflicting feelings, disappointment that Jessica won't be entering through the door and pride that Harvey thought he was worth fighting for and cherish. Before he could think any further, he heard Jessica's voice.

"You have 5 minutes, any more and I swear I'll take the wasted time out of your hide." She threatened.

Harvey quickly went into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He had full intention of untying Mike and make sure he was occupied until he could continue later but one look at Mike on the cross, with blue eyes looking up at him with a pout of disappointment, and he knew he had to make better use of the 5 minutes he had.

He untied Mike and patted the bed. Mike perked up immediately. Harvey took his clothes off, lubed up and set a timer for 3 minutes.

"You have 3 minutes to finish or I won't let you finish for 3 days. Do you understand?" He said as he aligned his dick to Mike's ass.

As soon as he heard a "yes sir", Harvey eases into Mike.

"You may stroke yourself." Harvey breathed out as he started to fuck Mike. Both of them could see the timer counting down. Both of them knew that Jessica was on the other side of the wall and they both found it amazingly erotic.

Jessica figured out what was happening fairly quickly and made a mental note to punish Harvey for doing this to her, one way or another. It didn't help that her emotions were so worked up that her body was now starting to crave release. She heard muffled grunts followed by a phone alarm. For fuck's sake, really?! She thought to herself.

Obviously, cleaning himself up and getting out of the room, Harvey took longer than 5 minutes.

Harvey came out of the room while Mike went to shower. He saw Jessica shooting daggers.

"What?" He said incredulously.

"You'll pay for that." She responded.

"I know." He said with a smile on his face.

She rolled her eyes "Eva, Hessington oils."

When Mike came out, Harvey and Jessica were screaming at each other. Great!

... To be continued.