Avengers: The Legend of Sobin

A loud crackling boom echoed into the skies on a barren, grey world as Thanos stood to recollect himself. The sky echoed deep red thunder as earthquakes shook the ground. "Destiny has failed me once again," Thanos muttered to himself as he began to take a few weary steps. A loud boom echoed in the distance, sending enough force to knock the disoriented titan to his knees.

"I have failed," Thanos muttered again to himself. Looking at his chared left arm, he noticed the once powerful gauntlet in tattered pieces, molded to his flesh in a series of horrific burns. The invaluable infinity stones stood either shattered or completely absent in their sockets, proving the usefulness of the weapon less than invalid.

In a moment of agony, Thanos yelled out into the destroyed universe, still crumbling at the seams, and recalled the fond memories of his daughters, whom he failed.

However, just as suddenly as he disappeared, GD Sobin emerged through a large blue portal from thin air. Walking confidently up to the mad titan who remained on his knees, Sobin's Timberlands seemed to almost echo off the ground. Almost skipping, he marched up to Thanos with jeans sagged low and his durag shifting loosely.

"Truth is," GD Sobin said with his arms swaying, "you were doomed from the start." GD Sobin then let out a powerful punch that boomed so fast it sparked fire all around itself, scorching Thanos before the punch itself would tear the atoms of his face, creating a powerful explosion that ruptured what was left of the ravaged world they stood on.