Love spell

You can't remember the last time you felt so lonely. This is the reason why you have chosen to turn to the Black Arts. While setting up the red candles in their star shape, you place your arms around yourself and shiver. You know that the slight draft is a sign that they have come.

Now you light the candles one by one while chanting the sacred words in an ancient tongue. The shadows start to flicker and dance upon the walls like marionettes. You take out the golden strand of hair of the one you want to fall in love with and place it ever so gently in front of you. Lastly, you pull your knife free and glide it across your hand causing the blood to spill onto the hair.

You singe the hair in every single flame and blow the ashes out to the wind, finishing your spell. However, something seems off. The shadows appear to be peeling themselves away from the walls. You shriek as their flat dark forms begin to engulf you. Your screams are soon muffled as the darkness consumes you.

They whisper perversions that you care not to think of. As the words are spoken, you can feel tongues that lick, teeth that rend flesh, and claws that rip into your tender meat. Your breath quickens as you feel you might die.

Don't worry though, you wake up. At home in your nice comfy bed. You start your day like any other, but today you will meet your one true love because the spell worked. Little do you know is that your lover will be one of us.