Part 1: An Accident

"Owwww!" Rainbow Dash groaned, rubbing her bruised head. This was bad. She had fallen off her skateboard during an attempt of a seven-meter jump at the local park. Thank goodness no one was watching. That would have been extremely embarrassing.
"Rainbow!!" a voice yelled from behind a bush. Sunset Shimmer leapt towards Rainbow and helped her up. "Gosh, are you okay?? That was a huge fall."
Rainbow just blushed. "Y-yeah, of course I'm okay! I'm always okay." Her face red, she pulled herself away from Sunset. Rainbow secretly had a bit of a crush on her. Every night, she dreamed of the beautiful girl with the red and yellow hair. Her dreams sometimes got quite intimate, which made her wake up in a pool of sweat.
Sunset was blushing as well now. She smiled weakly. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm stalking you, Rainbow. I just... care about you a lot." She went pink.
Rainbow smirked, blushing a little as well. "Not as much as I care about you."
They stood in awkward silence for a few moments.
"You know," Rainbow finally blurted out, "We seem to be spending a lot of time together these days. I like it."
Sunset smiled. "Me, too," she agreed. She pursed her lips. "Do you wanna go to my house and play some video games?"
"You betcha," Rainbow grinned. Anything to spend time with her Sunset Shimmer.