Rat

F/f/f- favorite fast food (burger, chicken strips etc.)
R/f/f- random fast food

Your pov

(A/n- this is a little recap of the last chapter in your pov)
Ryan leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, putting my arms around his neck and his, holding my cheeks. I could feel him smiling as our lips were together. I pulled away, grabbed his hand, and leading him inside.

We sat in a booth next to a window. Ryan's face was still bright red, he picked up a menu trying to hide it. The waitress came over and asked what we wanted to order, "I'll have f/f/f." I said first.

"I'll have r/f/f." He said, kind of nervously. I grabbed his hand that was sitting on the table. He looked up at me and smiled sheepishly. Oh, he's so cute... 

"Y/n?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah? " I smiled at him.

"Uh, I've been meaning to ask you, how are you so happy? I mean just hours ago you were sobbing and now it's as if nothing happened. I'm just, worried."

"Well the thing is..." I looked down into my lap. "...I don't think I ever really loved Pete. I mean, I had convinced myself I was because you know he's rich and most people would kill to be in that position, and because of that I never really asked myself if he's what I really wanted..." I looked back up at Ryan, "...but then I met you and realized that, he's not what I want, and plus, this day has been so much fun with you!" He smiled at me after I told him that. Our food came and we ate.

Once we finished, we got up to leave but as we started towards the door, I heard an all to familiar voice, "Hey, princess." I turned around. Frank, great... 

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I pulled it away quickly. I looked at Ryan and could see the jealousy forming on his face, "Oh come on, princess. I heard you and Pete are done with, why not have a go with me?" He grabbed my waist pulling me in close. I tried pushing him off but his grip just tightened.

"Frank get off!"

Ryan pulled him off and threw him so hard he hit the floor with a loud thud, "Stay the fuck away from my girl, you rat!" Ryan yelled, he grabbed my hand and we walked out. Whoa... 

I looked at Ryan as we walked home. His face was red as hell, "That was really sick!" I blurted out.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "Really?" He had a wide smirk on his face.

"Yeah, you called Frank a rat!" We both laughed.

"Yeah, I guess it was pretty sick." I kissed him on the cheek and he turned around to face me, he leaned in and our lips met. We kissed for a few seconds, but I had to break off for air. We smiled at each other, I grabbed his hand, and started running towards the apartment with Ryan close behind while the sound of rain hitting the ground rang out like a beautiful song.

We made it to the apartment and quickly got inside and closed the door. I was leaning against the door and Ryan leaned in kissing me. My arms went around his neck while his hands went up and down my waist and thighs. 

We made out vigorously for a few minutes, only stopping for air and then going right back to it. He then scooped me up bridal style and I let out a surprised yelp that made us both laugh. He brought me into his bedroom and threw me on the bed. He jumped on the bed and climbed on top of me making out even more. His hands started to wander more. Is this what I want? You've known this guy for like three days, we just became a thing less than a few hours ago... 

"R-ryan?" He was kissing my neck.

"Yeah baby? " He stopped to look at me.

"I-I don't want this yet." Why am I stuttering...

He smiled,"That's alright babe, I can wait." He sat up against the wall and I took a seat next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek, "You know, we should probably change into our pajamas. I mean, we are still in yesterday's clothes. "I had totally forgotten about that...

I looked down at my clothes, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea." We both got up, I went into the living room where all my things still were and went through the boxes.

"Need any help?" Ryan was behind me in a white t-shirt and plaid pajama pants.

"Yeah, I'm not sure which one of these has my clothes." He gave me a hug from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Well, either we could stay up all night looking through each box and making us both too tired for work in the morning, or, you could borrow my clothes. "

I looked over at him, he had a smirk on his face. I kissed his cheek, he let go and led me into the bedroom handing me a pair of pajamas. "The bathroom is right next to my room." He pointed to the wall that separates the bedroom and the bathroom and I walked in. Today has been amazing... 

I smiled to myself thinking about what had happened that day. Then, I quickly changed into Ryan's pajamas. They were fairly big on me, but I didn't mind. They smell just like him... 

I folded my clothes and walked out of the bathroom setting my clothes on top of a random box in the living room. I walked into Ryan's room and he was already in bed. I scooted in close to him, his arms went around me and my face was buried into his chest while his chin rested on top of my head. I've laid like this so many times with Pete but it's never felt so right... 

My eye lids became heavy and I fell asleep.

OwO-
Hey guys this chapter was a lot of fun to write, I hope you guys like it. Also 4th of July was so much fun! I got to hang out with my friend Dizzy_Star_77 she wrote a book about our adventure please read it. I'm posting this a day early because I'm hella excited about this one, Idk why. Also here's a cute drawing of Ryan Ross. ~ peace out cheesebags

 ~ peace out cheesebags