Living my best life

After posting that, I know it's going to eat Tanner alive. I grab a shot glass and pour some vodka in it, loud music was playing and everyone was drinking, playing pool, dancing, just hanging out.
It's a really cool crowd.
I start taking shots. After my 5th shot, I'm starting to get drunk. I wobble a little bit reaching for another shot. "Skylar, slow down" Jake says, I look at him, stick my tongue out and quickly take the shot. I start running because he started chasing me. He caught me and picked me up over his shoulder. "Stick with me" he says.
     I smile as he puts me down. "You didn't have to kidnap me to tell me that." I say looking at him, "yea yea" he says laughing. I look at Twitter, leaning against the wall because I'm wobbly.

"TaylorAlesia commented on your tweet: Fucking ugly ass bitch"

"What you mad for? @tayloralesia"

I thought about it and then I hit post. I shrugged and looked at Jake.
I stumble over to him and put my hand on his chest.

We had a lot of fun at the party and I was extremely drunk.

**morning**
I woke up to the sun attacking my eyes, I groan. I look at the time, 9:46 am. "Great" I whisper. I open my phone and see what all I posted like night.

 I open my phone and see what all I posted like night

"Love these goof balls"

Traphousefan234: best picture ever
CoreyFunk: geez..😂
Katrinastewert: that's typical🥴😂
Samgolbach: wow.. just wow
Colbybrock: please... I don't even remember this.
View all 13,738 comments

I don't even remember taking that... I think to myself, rubbing my head.

"Party is wild!! @jakewebber9"

Katrinastewert: oh my-🤯
Amberscholl: ouuu period🥳
Devynlundy: get it baby!!!
CoreyFunk: oh! You're in so much trouble lol!
User6482829: wow.. I thought she was with Tanner
Fangirl222: Tanner???
Tannerlover: @tannerfox chain!
View all 20,362 comments

"Oh my god..." I whisper to myself, rubbing my eyes.
Jake walks in the room, "you're bold." He says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"For posting that." He says.
"Are you mad?" I look at him.
"To be honest no. IN TANNERS FACE!" He yells.
"Shhhh" I say laughing.
"So you and Taylor are beefing?" He asks, "I don't know to be honest, I don't really care. If she is that pressed, she can come to me. But what would she be pressed for?" I ask.
"Probably because Tanner played you for her, then felt bad and then played her trying to get back with you and it didn't work" he says. "Confusing but okay" I say. "Whatever, Tanner is a petty bitch" I say still angry about the situation. "I mean it was wrong but I don't know. You can't stay mad forever. It would be awkward" he says.
"Yea I know. He's literally friends with everyone." I say, shrugging.
Jake shrugs, "I don't know, it's however you're feeling" he says, sitting beside of me.