Chapter 1- The Martells (Part 1)

Arya Pov-

Fake; that's what almost every noble in all of Westeros is. They use fake personalities, fake friendships, fake alliances, fake trust, fake words and they use it all to get more power, nothing is enough for them. But then again, I used to be apart of organization that changed their face in order to assassinate people.

Right now Oberyn Martell, the infamous Red Viper is drinking and fucking like usual. He is ill-tempered, smart, and a great warrior. He's useful. It is desirable for him to be on my side, I'd hate to have to kill him, I quite like his personality.

I am drug out of my thoughts when I hear the door handle jiggle. He's here.

Oberyn Martell steps through the door, oblivious to my presence. As soon as he turn to close the door I come put of the shadows. When he turns around he opens his mouth to yell for his guards when he sees me but before he can do so my comrade Talia covers his mouth without making even the slightest sound.

"Hello Red Viper, this is how this is going to work, I talk and you listen. Talia let him go," I said with no room left to argue. They did as I said Oberyn taking advantage of the use of questions.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He spoke harshly but quietly trying not to alert the guards.

"My name...is Arya Stark of Winterfell and this is Talia Hill. We are her because we could use your help." I said. His eyes widened in surprise and disbelief.

"T-that's not possible, Arya Stark is dead, no one has seen her in 7 years. She is dead. Who are you really?" I looked at him with pity, 'how can he not see what was right in front of him?'

"It is true, I am Arya I was just living in braavos for a few years."

"Prove it."

"I cant," I said.

"Then I can't believe you"

I huffed at him trying to think of a way to prove who I am. Other than my Stark looks...That's it!

"I heard some rumors," I paused, "I hear my dear aunt did not die at the Tower of Joy like everyone thought, I heard that she took cover here and has been living under you and your brothers supervision, is this true?" I said, secretly loving the look on his face.

"W-what are you talking about, there are no such rumors!"

"Oh but there are, just not from the public, in my line of work you find many rumors that are useful and that may just be true. Now oberyn a way to prove my identity is to compare us, I was told many times that I looked like a copy of Lyanna Stark, so lets see if they were right shall we?" I said waiting for his response as Talia already sat down on his bed, bored with this conversation.

"Fine, but if anyone finds put of her existence its her life and all of my houses lives in danger."

"I know, more than you know."

"Ok,"he nodded,"follow me and don't talk to anyone." I nodded and got followed him out the door with Talia hot on my trail.
He lead us through hallways I quickly memorized in case anything were to happen.

Oberyn stopped in front of a oak door with laughter sounding from the room.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, lets just get this over with." He opened the door revealing 5 beautiful women. One with long brown hair with blonde weaved in and dark olive skin. Another one had brown hair tied into a braid with olive skin. The third one had short brown hair. The fourth one had her hair tied to the back of her head. Finally the fifth woman was tan, kissed by the Dornish sun, she had long black hair and dull grey eyes, 'this must be her'.