{~T H R E E~}

When the class got to the hotel, they saw a huge pool. "Now, you will be sharing a room with your group. No complaining!" said Ms. Bustier. That means that Adrian would be with Marinette, but he'd also be with Chloe.

Adrian and Chloe went to their room.

They both claimed their bed and started unpacking

~With Marinette~

Once the limo stopped, the bodyguard and Marinette got out of the limo and walked in the castle. Once they walked in, they went upstairs and into the master bedroom's balcony.

They saw a woman with hair like Marinette's, the same length and everything. She was pale and holding a photo of a man who blonde hair. Marinette walked up to her and put her hand in the woman's. "Mother, I know you miss him, but you have to let him go," said Marinette. Her mother didn't reply and Marinette just sighed and looked down.

"You need to get to the hotel, Princess," said the bodyguard. Marinette stood up and nodded. They got in the limo and drove off to the hotel.

Once Marinette got in the hotel room, Adrian and Chloe were watching a movie. "Hey, Marinette," said Chloe. "Hey," she responded. Then, the phone started ringing, and Marinette answered it. "Hello?" she asked. "Hi, please meet in the lobby we are having tour of the castle," cane the voice of Ms. Bustier. "Thank you for telling me," she thanked. "Oh, and Marinette," said Ms. Bustier. "Yes?" she asked. "Your brother said him, you, and Chris would be leading the group," said Ms. Bustier. "Thank you!" said Marinette,then hung up.

"We have to go to the lobby, Guys," Marinette said. They got up and left together.

When they got to the lobby, they saw Marcus, Chris, and the class all sitting together. Once Marcus saw Marinette, he said, "Oh, Marinette! We have to get ready!" Marinette nodded and they left.

Once the trio of Marinette, Chris, and Marcus arrived at the castle, they darted to their rooms to get ready.

Marinette:

Hat: