Chapter 10

I'm back for now readers. The beginning part of this chapter might not match up with the last chapter all that well. As I said in the story update I'm editing the chapters to flow better and fit with my plot. I'm not done redoing them so somethings might be a little off when you read it for a bit. I might also redo this chapter a bit too. When I'm fully done updating I plan to put out a chapter notice or something. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Once Lance realized that he was back in Keith's room he broke down in tears. Although he had partially no idea why he felt absolutely horrible about the dead woman. His body shook violently as he cried his eyes out. In attempt to calm himself Lance began taking deep breaths and quietly hummed to himself. After calming himself down a bit he began to try and figure out what happened.

'Considering the first thing I saw with L there's a chance that she either was or is a Galra prisoner. Except that doesn't make much sense considering she's Altean and Zarkon wiped them all out. Was her family not on Altea during the invasion? Even then wouldn't she be hunted like the other Alteans not on Altea?' Lance sighed aloud. Although he wasn't the brightest person in the universe he wasn't stupid either but he no idea what to make of the whole situation.

'Maybe I should wait for Keith to return and ask his opinion but then again can I really trust him?' Lance thought,' I'm thankful for his help and care but we haven't always been on the best terms and he can decide at any given moment to spill all my secrets to the others. I know he's isn't that kind of person but still".  As Lance internally debated whether or not to get Keith's help said person made their way back to the room with thoughts of his own.

Keith was really worried about the whole situation although he'd probably never show or say it. 'Who wouldn't be with what was going on?' He thought, 'Shiro came back after his sudden disappearance only to do a complete change in how he treats the others and not a good one. Allura has become way to obsessed with the mission of defending the universe and goes of on any one that does anything no matter how small that can ruin it.  His crush nearly got killed by someone  he thought to be like a father to him and said crush developed powers that can put him in danger. Honestly how do you deal with such a situation?'

Keith took a deep breathe. All he knew for sure was that he had to make sure Lance was alright. Keith walked down the halls before finally arriving  back at his room. Opening the door he stepped inside to find Lance curled into his blankets looking both panicked and lost in thought. "I brought the food," Keith said causing Lance to snap out of whatever thoughts he was having and look at Keith. Keith held out one of the bowls towards Lance. Leaning forward Lance reached out his arm and grabbed the food. "Thanks Keith" Lance said with a small smile on his face.

As soon as Lance took took the bowl Keith sat in tha chair from earlier and began to eat. Lance also began to eat but picked at his food a bit. After they both finished eating with a serious look on his face Lance began to speak. " Keith," Lance began," Theres a few thing I'd like to say. If you don't mind please don't say anything until I'm done. First off I'm really thankful for your help and for you keeping quiet about this. Second although I don't have any clue on the whole powers situation I think I have some sort of idea as to what's happening. We haven't always been on the best terms but I want to trust you. I need you to keep what I'm about to tell you a secret.

It's probably going to sound really crazy and if you don't want to hear it I understand and won't ever bring this up again," Lance looked really nervous throughout his little speech. Keith looked Lance directly in the eyes," I'll listen to what you have to say. I kind of expected any explanation about it to be kind of crazy so I'll try not to react to badly. I swear I won't tell anyone else if you don't want me to. Thank you for trusting me." Lance looked as though he would cry after Keith finished speaking. Lance had expected Keith to decline but is happy that he won't have to deal wit the weird situation in his own.

I know the chapter is a little short and I'm sorry but I don't want to put to much new stuff out when I'm not done redoing the other chapters. I'd rather not write a long chapter only to have to make a lot of changes later. I'll be posting my vent chapter some time soon and I'd appreciate it if you all read it.