Unwanted

Infired by The One I Want and The One I Need by forevermoonchild

---------------------

I sigh as I look my reflection over again. I've been standing here for a while- too long- glaring at myself.

My mating mark is big compared to my slim neck, and still bruised. I've had it for almost a year now, but my body still rejects it.

That damn alpha. Fucking Kim Namjoon.

I get that I'm a pretty, small Omega. I understand that. But that asshole, as flattered as I was by his obsession, took it way too far.

I was forced into mating him and he impregnated me after raping me. I haven't seen him since. And I don't particularly want to.

Yet, now, here I am, stuck as a single parent in a small apartment with minimal friends and no chance of finding a mate for my future happiness.

No one wants a taken Omega.

I'm pulled from my self wallowing as my baby boy cries out through the house. Sadly...I can't bring myself to name him. I didn't want him. I don't want to be attached to him. But he didn't ask for this either.

For now, I call him My Love. Because I can't deny that I love him.

As I reach his crib he holds his arms out to me, wailing. He does this a lot when I think. Almost as if he can feel my sorrow.

I smile and pull him from his bed. He's only three months old, but he's huge compared to me. He's already pretty much the length of my torso- was half the size of it when he was born.

Kim was a big alpha, though, I'll give him that. He did look like he could protect me. If he wasn't such an asshole.

Just as My Love settles into my neck, against his father's mating mark, my front door opens and shuts.

"Jiminie!" It's Hoseok, my best friend. "I heard Little Man crying from upstairs. Is everything okay?"

I smile at my baby as I walk out to the living room to greet Hoseok. "We're fine. Just grumpy after our nap."

Hoseok smiles and comes over to hold us both. "Thought of a name?"

"Hoseokie..."

"I know. But, Jimin, you love Little Man. He deserves a name."

I nodded. "I think he does too. But...I feel like I'd be... satisfying Namjoon somehow if I do. I know it's stupid."

"Not...entirely," he laughs, kissing both our foreheads, "I know how you feel towards Kim."

I give him my most grateful smile. "And I know you feel the same. Thank you."

He grins and ruffles My Love's hair. "Mkay. If you guys are fine, I'm gonna head out to work. Love you two."

"We love you, too."

Hoseok waves to my son as he backs over to the door. "Oh, and Jiminie, go to the grocery store. You haven't left this house all week."

I reluctantly nod and hoist my son higher on my hip.

∆×∆×∆×∆

I'm always wary when I go out, but today I'm especially jumpy. I look over my shoulder more than usual and pay less attention to my son.

I don't want to face a cashier so I use the self-service checkout when I have everything.

I'm finally starting to calm down when My Love begins to cry. I falter as I put a 2-liter of soda into a bag and it falls to the floor along with some of my baby's snacks and his new bottle I found on sale.