Meeting

The next day school continued as usual. Before lunch however as Izuku was walking out the door Giant appeared, "Hey Izuku could I talk to you for a bit?" All the students looked over at them to see what was gonna be said, "Sure. You wanna talk in class during lunch, the hallway, or the teachers lounge?" "Teachers lounge. This is very personal." Izuku nodded and followed his mom. After walking for a bit Izuku looked around to make sure no one was here and asked, "Hey mom what is this all about? I didn't do anything did I?" Inko shook her head, "No son. We actually need to talk to you about a couple of important things. It may take up the whole lunch so if you wanna go grab lunch and eat it while we talk you can." "No I am good. Had lunch in the middle of class." "Izuku you know that is against school rules. Why did you do it?" "I was suffering from iron deficiency. I still don't have normal iron levels after that fight against that Nomu since I used all of the iron I had in my body up at the time and went beyond that so it also drained my stamina and how well my body absorbs iron from foods for a little bit." Inko had a worried look on her face, "Ok now I understand why you ate in the middle of class. When should your iron levels be back to normal? It isn't good for your body to be low on iron." Izuku shrugged, "Maybe a week or two. I never used that much Iron in such a short amount of time. I have used that much iron before in a fight but it was a long fight against multiple robots and I didn't need to use my chain spears every five seconds until I had to defeat the boss robot that is. After that my body was low on iron for a couple days." "How was this fight different? It seems the same to me to be honest. You defeated a bunch of thugs or robots and then fought the Nomu or the boss robot." Izuku shrugged his shoulder, "That is very true but different. There were far more thugs then robots. I had to use my chains to keep some thugs restrained instead of pulling them back into my body and getting some iron back. The robots were also quiet easy to cut up unlike the Nomu. I had to use more iron in my system to make the chains stronger and sharper so they would hold him in place for longer and cut into his skin deeper. Not to mention this fight was shorter so my body was rejecting the fact I has used up so much iron in such a short amount of time and the robots was a drawn out fight that my body has adapted to those types of fights." Inko nodded, "That makes more sense. Well hopefully your body is fully recovered soon." Izuku nodded, "Same here mom." (I made this paragraph a little long so I could explain Izuku's chain spear quirk drawbacks better then just saying he gets iron deficiency. Not to mention Izuku's chain spear quirk is different from let's say TestuTetsu's quirk. They both can suffer from iron deficiency but TetsuTetsu can't get his iron back in the middle of a fight like Izuku can so I figured that was another reason this needed to be addressed.)

Once Izuku and Inko got to the teacher's lounge Inko opened the door and Izuku saw two other people in there one being a person he still didn't wanna talk to and the other a bear, mouse, dog animal thing. Izuku's mother shut the door behind him and walked over to the couch and sat with the other two and Izuku sat on the couch in front of them. Izuku spoke, "Ok I know my mom said I wasn't in trouble but being in here is like being called into the principals office after you beat a student up and when you get there both of your parents are there staring at you. So both of my parents being here and the principal being here seriously makes me think I am about to get suspended." The caused the other three to start laughing mainly Inko and Nezu but Toshinori was also laughing just not as hard as the other two. Izuku was watching this and face palmed, "Ok so two things could be happening. The first is that either you three are being very cruel and about to suspend me after laughing about me mentioning it. The second is that you all are just dyeing of laughter and I am here for a different reason." The adults sat back down and Nezu spoke, "Second one." Izuku nodded, "What exactly is it?" Nezu looked at Izuku's parents then back to Izuku, "Well all of the teachers watched the attack on the U.S.J. video and after watching how bravely you fought and the tactics you used. After watching it the teachers were talking about how strong a first year is and that he should be moved up to a third year." Izuku had a smile on his face from hearing about everything the teachers said about him, "Am I getting moved up to third year?" Nezu shook his head, "No. Moving you up two whole years would make it so you only got a whole year of high school. Not to mention you would gave to learn everything from the first year, the second year, and everything the third years have learned so far." Izuku nodded understanding, "But we did have an idea that does involve third years. We decided on something that I think you would like to see." Izuku had a confused look on his face, "What exactly is it?" "Once a week or once every two weeks you will go and watch the third years do there heroic course period during that day. Depending on what it is we will allow you to participate since some heroic classes will be over things you will learn in your first and second year and we don't wanna spoil what you will learn to much. That would just be unfair to all the other students."