Chapter One

I hop in my car and drive to school.

I'm wearing a pale green and black striped cardigan vest with frillies at the bottom, over a grey v-neck long sleeve shirt. I wear dark jeans and beige combat boots, and a side braid well complements the rest of my outfit. I'm also wearing a white Fossil watch.

I arrive at school, and put my books in my locker, taking some out as well. As I'm at my locker, my locker partner comes over. She's wearing a cute juicy couture jacket, jeans, and dark brown boots. She has some accessories on as well. She's been a fashionista as long as I can remember.

"Hey!" I say to Alyssa.

"Oh, hey!" She says back. On most mornings, both of us are pretty perky. Okay..that's a huge lie. It really just depends on how much sleep we get, or how 'teenager' we feel that day. Some days we're exhausted, and some days we're perky, but it seems we're both usually feeling the same. We've been friends for two years, and haven't had one fight yet.

I don't think fights are bad, I just think it's a great accomplishment that we haven't had any fights yet.

We get along really well.

Last year in middle school, we had every single class together. The only thing we didn't have was gym, but only because the teacher was different. But, we usually had gym together because our teachers always collaborated.

This year, we only have one class together-Chemistry. We don't even sit together.

We still hang out though, so I'm happy.

We walk to Chem together, and sit on the bench. Our teacher is hella late, as usual.

"Ugh. She's always late. Why can't she just leave her house faster or something?" Alyssa says.

"I know right? I can't really judge though-I'm rushing out the door practically every morning."

"Yeah-" she stops abruptly in the middle of her sentence.

A stunningly attractive guy walks by. I secretly observe him from head to toe, while trying not to draw too much attention to myself. Not that anyone can take their eyes off of him, but I don't want anyone - especially him - to think that I'm interested. Boys don't usually go for me as a date; they usually just want a one night stand. I have quite A nice body-making boys uninterested in a relationship with me. What they don't get is that they'd get farther in a relationship with me than if they ask me for nudes. My one and only answer to that is always no.

He wears his skinny khaki's slightly sagged, and his maroon t-shirt outlines his sexy muscles. He has a small diamond earring in his left ear, and a red and black checkered key lanyard hangs from his belt loop. He has a small gap in between his teeth, but you can't even notice it, because the rest of his teeth are perfect. He looks like an extremely sexy version of Andy Samberg.

He has short brown hair, and his skin is very tan. I pretend to scroll through my phone - a nervous habit of mine. Just as I finish observing him, he looks down, then straight at me, shining his pearly whites; He walks away.

"Oh my lord." I say.

"OMG! He totally checked you out!"

I smile and play with my fingers. Oh I don't know-"

"Mrs.T is here. Finally." We get up and our first class begins.