My kitten hybrid pt.2 (M)

-1 day later- "Kookieeee" Tae immediately slapped his hand over his mouth.Jungkook smirked."What did you just call me?" Jungkook said looking very mad.Faking it of course.

"N-nothing..."Tae said quietly."seems like I have to punish you for not telling the truth"Jungkook said smirking."N-no! P-please" Tae begged.

"Begging is only gonna make it worse honey" Jungkook carrying Tae to their bedroom.Once They got their Jungkook threw Tae on the bed and hovering over him.

Jungkook started roughly kissing tae.Jungkook bit down on Tae's bottom lip.Tae didn't open.Jungkook frowned in the kiss and making his hand go down to tae's ass.

Jungkook squeezed it.Tae moaned softly.Jungkook took the chance to slip his tongue in.Exploring Tae's mouth.

"Mmmm.."Tae moaned into the kiss.Jungkook pulled away taking off his shirt showing his perfectly sculpted abs.Jungkook took off Tae's shirt.

Tae tried to cover his body but Jungkook didn't let him."You're beautiful.Don't try to cover that up" Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek.Jungkook took off his and Tae's pants.Tae was about take off Jungkook's boxers but Jungkook took his hand away.

"Not yet needy Kitty" Jungkook smirked as Tae whined.Jungkook Kissed Tae roughly.tae pulled away." Just fuck me alreadyyyy!"Tae whined.Jungkook wasn't done teasing him though.

"Don't you remember? This is a punishment." Jungkook said."B-but I want your c-cock inside m-me.."Tae said with teary eyes.Jungkook hurried to Tae and kissed Tae's tears."Don't cry babyboy..." Jungkook said worried.

"Can y-you just f-" Jungkook cut Tae off with a peck on his perfect lips.Jungkook took off his and Tae boxers.Jungkook got up and went to their closet to get a cock ring,And some strawberry lube.

Jungkook got up and went to their closet to get a cock ring,And some strawberry lube

Jungkook put the cock ring on Tae smirking

Jungkook put the cock ring on Tae smirking. "not the cock ringgg.." Tae whined.Jungkook squirted quite a lot of lube.Jungkook put on his cock.Jungkook stroked his cock a few times.

Jungkook positioned at Tae's hole.Poking at it few times before entering Tae with just the tip.Jungkook thrusted slowly in Tae with his tip.Jungkook pulled out and without a warning Jungkook slammed inside of Tae.

Tae screamed at the feeling.Jungkook started thrusting at a animalistic pace.Tae screamed.Jungkook pulled out and went to the closet to get a gag ball.

Jungkook pulled out and went to the closet to get a gag ball

"Do you want this?!" Jungkook said in anger "N-no..." Tae started to cry by Jungkook's tone of voice.Jungkook realized what he just did and went over to Tae softly kissing him."I'm sorry my baby..."Jungkook said between the kiss.

Jungkook pulled away and positioned at Tae's hole again.and slowly entered."faster..." Tae said immediately after Jungkook entered.Jungkook listened to his babyboy and thrusted at a animalistic pace.Tae moaned out loud.

"Shhh....don't be too loud..."Jungkook said covering Tae's mouth."You making him quiet isn't gonna do anything because you fuck him too hard." Yoongi said behind the door."Shut up yoons! It's not like you don't do it to Jimin!" Tae yelled at yoongi.

Yoongi walked away not wanting to respond to what Tae said.Jungkook continued to thrust into Tae in a animalistic pace.Tae moaned loudly.

"L-let me c-cum!" Tae moaned out."Not yet kitten" Jungkook still thrusting in Tae.Jungkook blew on Tae's (kitty) ears making Tae moan.

Jungkook took off the ring making Tae almost immediately cum everywhere.Jungkook came deep in side Tae after.Jungkook fell down on Tae.

"Call me daddy.Not kookie."Jungkook said sternly.Jungkook looked down to see Tae sleeping peacefully.Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek."I love you so much baby.." Jungkook said slowly falling asleep.

To be continued~