Prologue

Nova's allegiance , an alien colony that has existed for over 1700 years. They were the most notorious and prominent colony known in their Galaxy. They have wiped out every colony that tried to rise in rebelion against them. And now that they have completely taken over their galaxy they have their eyes set on another one, the milky way to be exact.

It would take multiple of light years for them to arrive to the milky way but because of their well advanced technology it took them only 3 years.

They sent one of they colony members 30 years ago, they sent Helix to be exact, the most trusted colony member. He of course had to disguise himself as one of the humans because the strategy was set, they were going to colonize planet Earth, the only known planet to host living species... or at least that's what the humans of earth thought.

The fearless and ruthless dignitary of this colony was non other known as Nova, the almighty Nova and he had his hand on this strategy for years. He had been keeping contact with Helix every single hour, they could not mess this up.

"Visionary" one of the female aliens who was Nova's significant other, known as Auria began. "We have arrived to where Earth is located, what do we do now?" She asks. "Now, we find a base where we can settle before our great colonisation of planet Earth" Master Nova replies.

"But where?" Auria asks.

"Mars" replied Nova as he walked in to the room. "Sir everything is set, we will be arriving on the terrestrial planet soon" He informs them. Zorg was well trusted and the one who they relied on for intensive strategizing, he was a much crucial member. "Excellent, now is my Holgram Sphere ready?" Nova questions Zorg. "Yes sir and it's on it's way to Planet Earth as we speak" Zorg replies.

"Holgram Sphere?" Auria began. "Why would we send a message to the spiesies of earth, it'll only warn them that we are coming" interjects Auria. "Exactly" Nova simply replies.
"I do not understand" Auria states. "You don't have to" Replies his husband as he looks on to his new target,

Planet Earth.