Home

Geno's arm fell on Cross's for the fourth time that hour as she said.

"Calm down Cross. Kaya is on the lookout. She'll tell us when he gets here!"

"I wanna see him!" Cross cried, fidgeting again. 

"You'll see him soon." Suddenly Alliah, who'd followed Kaya but for Afterdeath reasons, appeared at the door.

"They're here!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Nightmare, Killer, Dream and Reaper." Geno perked up slightly at the name of her boyfriend but Cross tried to get up from her sofa immediately. Geno caught her shoulder and pushed her back down.

"Are they coming up?" She asked. Alliah nodded then considered and shook her head.

"Well, Nightmare and Reaper will be up here in a second but Killer is taking Dream to her room." Geno nodded.

"Please tell them to hurry up or Cross is gonna kill herself and the baby with worry."

"What's this about killing the baby and Crossy?" Cross perked up.

"Nighty!" Nightmare stood at the door, gazing at his beloved fiancee. At the sound of her voice, he ran forward and scooped her up into his arms, careful of her stomach.

"How's my beautiful fiancee?" He asked. Cross snuggled into his chest.

"Amazing now that you're here," She answered contentedly. Geno smiled then jumped as she felt someone kiss her neck. 

"Reaper?!" She cried.

"Did you miss me?" He asked as she turned around. Geno glared at him then pulled him down into a deep kiss. Pulling away she said.

"Of course I missed you dumbass."

Killer put Dream down on her bed and knelt next to her.

"How do you feel Dreamy?" He asked. Dream blinked tiredly. 

"I'm tired," She mumbled. Killer pulled the sheets up to her chest and tucked her in like a child. She closed her eyes and Killer stood up and turned to leave. As he approached the door Dream stopped him. "Wait." He turned around.

"What is it?" He asked. She reached out a hand to him. 

"Stay," She pleaded. "This place doesn't feel right without you." Killer smiled softly and moved back over to the bed. Slowly he got in next to her and watched her close her eyes and drift off to sleep. He longed to pull her towards him and hold her like he'd done before but he knew he couldn't. Not anymore.

"Night Dreamy."

"Ok, we're almost back," Dust said, poking at the campfire. "You alright there Bluey?" Blue struggled in her bonds.

"No, I'm all tied up and you won't let me go," She answered. Dust laughed. Lust and Horror were sitting next to each other, their face's so close they might as well be kissing. Dust patted her head.

"It's for your own good."

"No, it isn't. If I don't like it, it's not. Customer's always right."

"Customers are always dumb."

"I'm not dumb!"

"No, you're mean!"

"I'm only mean because you tied me up!"

"I tied you up because you were being mean!" Lust and Horror were staring at them.

"This is really freaking me out," Lust whispered. 

"You and me both Lusty," Horror replied. "You and me both."

Error knelt at the edge of the cliff, looking down where Ink had gone. Night had fallen a while ago and she still hadn't come back. He wasn't expecting her for a while but disappointment was still echoing in his chest.

"I could push you off right now," A voice said. Error smiled, not turning around. 

"I know, but are you going to?" He asked. There was silence for a moment.

"No." Error stood up and turned around. Ink stood behind him. Her brush was hoisted behind her back and her arms were crossed over her chest. 

"You came back," Error observed. Ink shrugged.

"I felt empty without you," She muttered. Error stepped forwards and pulled her into a hug.

"I felt empty without you too," He whispered in her ear. He felt her blush and shiver. "You alright Inky?" She nodded.

"I wanna go home," She said. 

"And where's home?" He asked. She put a hand on his chest.

"With you."

Kaya skipped through the halls looking for her friend.

"Alliah!" She called. "Where are yooooooooou!" Alliah appeared behind her. 

"Hi," she said. 

"Holy shit you scared me!"

"What do you want?"

"To break out of my post-anime depression but apart from that help fixing Dustberry." She sighed. "I kinda backed myself into a corner with that one."

"Well their not here yet so you don't need to worry." 

"They'll be here in..." Kaya looked at the watch that wasn't on her wrist (Does anyone else do that?). "Half a day in book time and a chapter in authors time."

"Oh well, you're screwed then." Kaya sighed heavily.

"I knooooooow!"

"What are you guys talking about?" The two girls turned around. It was Geno and Reaper.

"Oh nothing," Kaya responded. "Just stuff."

"Meta stuff,"  Alliah added. Geno and Reaper frowned.

"Um ok?" They left. 

"I need to write more Afterdeath," Kaya said, watching them go.

"Yes," Alliah agreed. "Yes you do."