Chapter 3 <Sneaky Billie>

Y/N Pov

The movie started, me and Billie were sitting at the very back. Halfway through the movie, Billie pulled my arm up, "what are you doing", she didnt say anything and placed my arm around her. And then minutes later she rests her head on my shoulder. Then I felt a kiss on my neck, it was soft I liked it, and then it became agressive, hard and fast, my neck hurts. "hey stop" I said giggling, she then started going up kissing my jaw then my cheek. Then I grab her wrist, "Hey, watch the movie" I said laughing while facing her.. there was a moment of silence, we were just facing each other, "youre cute, i like you" she said and kissed my lips and then she pulled away. "I like you too" I whispered.

Billie's POV

Damn this boy cute.

Y/N POV again

Wow Billie's amazing I should've let her kiss me more, I guess I'm the luckiest dude in existence. She then hold my hand tight, I liked it, "baby im horny" she whispered, I blushed omg omg omg, I saw her biting her lips then sticking her tongue out, I blushed more omg omg omg omg omg, "youre cute when youre shy" she whispered, damnnn my heart melts, my face turned red.. Im not paying attention to the movie at this point.

She then started kissing my neck agressively, biting it, it hurts but i like it.
She then sat on my lap still holding my hand, the guy next to me started doing the "teenagers are gross" look, i didnt mind. I put my arms around her waist placing my head on her shoulders next to her head. She started bouncing slowly, I was like ok cool, "i love you" i whispered, she looked at me with a death stare, i freaked out a little, "i love you more" she whispered and then she kissed my cheek. oooooooo damn im so red and dead right now ahhhh im blushing, im officialy the luckiest guy in existence.

The movie finished, so we headed out to the rooftops, its 11pm and its beautiful, the city lights and the stars above, "damn bro look at that view" she said, "it is beautiful, but there aint nothing else in this world more beautiful than my girlfriend, not even the stars above"
I looked at her and she looked at me with a shocked face, my face turned red "shit what have i done" i whisper to myself. "hey look im sorry i didnt mean to sa-" she kissed my lips hard, "hey, i have the best boyfriend ever" she said, "i love you bill", "love you too baby"

As we were walking to my car, a couple starred at me with a "wtf" face, i grabbed billie's hand "hey im scared" i whispered, "why?" she asked, "hey are you okay?" the guy asked, "yea im great im good" i said, "i think you need to go to the hospital, you good?" he asked, "yea im good" i said, "well okay then, stay safe" they said. "What was all that about.. sheesh", Billie then started to hold a laugh, "hey whats wrong" i asked, "nothing" she said, she then started to laugh, "baby you should go see a mirror" she said, so i went in my car and i looked at myself.. "woaa what" i was shocked, "woaaa billie whatve you done to me" i was afraid of billie at this point. "i sucked the living shit out of you" she said, "baby dont worry... itll dissapear in a week or two", damn billie eilish just gave me hickeys my neck is now filled with bruises.