1

the sun set, was no where to be seen. It was a warm day at least.

people were walking down the beach, some coming for the view and others a swim. A calm breezy afternoon with all the benches being empty except one.

daeun was sitting on that one. enjoying the view and reading from her book.

when she isn't at the beach or in the library shes nowhere to be seen.

Daeun enjoys her time alone. Its her way to escape today's stressful society and finally relax. some days Daeun would go missing for hours and nobody would be able to find her.

this afternoon she decided to take in the beautiful sunset. she hummed a song by NF.

'this may be the last sunset i see so i'll take it in, ill take it in'.

'this may be the last breath that i breathe so ill breathe it in, ill breathe it in'.

life was a ticking time bomb too her. death is inevitable.

Daeun has always been like this after her parents passed away.

when she came to the beach she hoped to be filled with positivity and joy but this had never been the case. she never got happiness from the laughs of families, or the warm rays of sun.she was the opposite. there was only one thing that made her happy.

A boy covered her eyes with his hands. "i know its you kook" she said with a giggled. she pulled his hands of and turned to look at the boy behind her. He had light fluffy brown hair, large doe eyes, a bunny like smile with a mole under his lips."you are correct" he said with a grin. Jungkook has been with Daeun for years. He was there after her parents death and has been by her side ever since. He never judged Daeuns ways but only understood, well tried to understand.

Jungkook knows when Daeun slowly hides in her emotions and starts to build herself a barrier. Jungkook sat on the seat next to her "lets go on a trip" he says lying his head on her shoulder."you know i cant the fosters would never let me." she says with a sigh. "anyway i have those psychologist appointment they keep on booking me for. why dont you ever show up?"

"im sorry" he replies in a saddened tone.