Chapter 1

You wake up and realize you over slept for school. Rushing to get ready, you put on your uniform and go brush your teeth and stuff. Deciding not to spend an hour putting on your makeup, you leave bare faced with your hair framing it. As you walk downstairs you see everyone else has left, including your brother Jack, who normally takes you to school.
"What the heck" you say grabbing an apple on the go. You grab your bike that you haven't rode in a good four years and head to school.
"Hey y/n!" You hear someone calling you across the parking lot of the school. "Y/n wait up!"
It was Zach (pretty boy) Herron. Your brothers best friend, and your long time crush. Everyone wanted to be with Zach. He was perfect.
"Where's Jack? Why are you late?" He asked.
"Oh. Um, he left me at the house, so here I am." You look at the ground hoping your face isn't red from being around Zach.
"Well, I've been waiting outside for him, and I haven't seen him. His car isn't here either." Zach looks around the parking lot confused.
"Well, I guess he skipped. He's probably with Gabbie. Mom said he could go to her house today, so maybe he went over there already." You look around, and lock eyes with Zach. You soon feel your face getting hot, so you quickly look back down.
"Gabbie. Jack spends all his time with her now. If we aren't hanging with the band, he's with her." Zach seemed upset. Now that you think about it, you don't really see them hanging out that much anymore. "Well he's rarely ever home anymore." You chuckle.
"I guess we better go inside. Kay is probably wondering where I am." Zach said while walking towards the front door.
"Yeah, probably." You keep looking down. Kay is Zach's girlfriend, and your best friend. You've been friends since 1st grade when you moved to Texas. Kay didn't know that you liked Zach, and when she told you they were seeing each other, you just smiled and walked away. You and Zach walk inside and head to your first period classes, hoping y'all don't get in trouble.