Chapter 4

We had spent the rest of the night drinking wine and having fun. At some hour August and Miracle disappeared somewhere upstairs to do whatever it is they do. So that just left Trey and I downstairs on the couch. At this point I had kicked my shoes off with feet in his lap, while Trey massaged my feet.
"You're going to make the perfect husband some day" I said randomly
"I gotta find the perfect women first, don't I ?"
"Yeah, but you shouldn't have much trouble. You're handsome, charming, sweet, caring. Everything a woman could possibly want"
"I think I've found her, but she's married to my brother. I'm tryna figure out how to snatch her up"
"Oh Trey stop it. I'm nowhere close to perfect, if I was my marriage would be going waaaay smoother"
"In my eyes you are, and if that nigga can't see it fuck him"
I played with the braids that I had just gotten installed, avoiding eye contact, something I did when I got nervous.
"C'mere lemme show you something" he said
He grabbed my hand a led me upstairs, to his bedroom in front of his full body mirror.
"What you wanna show me" I said
"Your beauty" he said looking at me with lust full in his eyes
"Show me how beautiful I am then" I challenged him
He walked over to me unzipping my jumpsuit, letting it fall down my body. He grabbed my hand helping my step out of it.
"I love your beautiful chocolate skin, every curve in your body, every stretch mark, every imperfection or flaw you think you have. Then your beautiful face, you're drop dead gorgeous baby girl. You just gotta see it for yourself. You can't let that nigga make you feel insecure in your body cause that mean he doing his job wrong. You belong with somebody who's gonna appreciate you, love you for everything perfection and imperfection. You hear me?"
"Yes. Thank you, you really make me feel special."
"That's how you're supposed to feel"
I turned around smiling at him, while I grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head. Then I pulled down his basketball shorts, leaving him in his Versace boxers while I remain in my lace bra and thong set. He back us up til he was seated on his bed, and I was seated on his lap, straddling him with our chests facing each other. We engaged in a deep and passionate kiss, while he touched on my body making feel special with each and every touch. Soon he flipped us over and trailed kisses down my body til he got to my treasure box. He removed my thong flinging it across the room. He rubbed on my box, making me wetter by the second. He then, got on his knees and placed his tongue in between my slit, and began licking me in a circular motion while, he used his thumb to massage my clit and used his index finger to massage my insides.
"Ohhhhhh Trey that feels so good" I moaned out
He grunted against my box, creating a vibrating sensation against my girl and it sent a sense a shocked through my body. I gripped onto his head trying to push his head away but he wouldn't budge. He began spelling his name Tremaine on my box making sure to continue massage my clit. The pleasure was so good tears began falling from my eyes. I've never felt this amount of pleasure before. He then removed his mouth and replaced it with his fingers, looking me in my eyes, and said,
"Now cum for Daddy". As if I'm cue, I came all over his fingers.
"Now that's a good girl, Daddy 1, babygirl 0" he said licking my cum off his finger
Now I was completely turned on. I switched us around, so I was now in control. I began leaving kissing all over his body til I got to his waistband on his boxers. I pulled them down and was pleasantly surprised he was definitely blessed. I understood why Forrest and him were brothers. I grabbed his piece moving it out the way while I massaged his balls, then I began sucking on it, good thing they weren't hairy I liked a man who kept himself clean down there just like a woman is expected to. I earned a gasp from him letting me know I was doing my job well. I then grabbed his piece again kissing it, making sure not to miss a spot. I looked at him with hooded eyes while he smiled at me. I then took him into my mouth, he was pretty big but I was determined to fit him all in my mouth. I began bobbing my head up and down, using my hand to assist me.
"Fuck Riahhhh, don't stop" he groaned
Each time I went down took him deeper into my throat, without gagging. He grabbed my braids holding them out of my face while assisting me, to help me go lower. I hummed while I had him deep in my throat creating a vibrating sensation while looking at him. We didn't break eye contact while he bit down on his lip. I continued until I felt him expanding in my mouth. I began bobbing my head rapidly using my hands to playing with his balls, and soonly enough he came in my mouth.
I swallowed it, and got off my knees saying, "Babygirl 1 Daddy 1. Looks like we're tied up now"
"Not for long" he winked
He picked me up, and carried me to his dresser placing me on top of it. Before I could even think, he was about to inch himself into me, I placed my hand on his stomach signaling for him to stop.
"What now?" He said irritated
"Condom" I said
"Forreal?"
"Does it look like I'm playing"
He sucked his teeth and pulled some out his dresser. He ripped it open and slid it on with ease. He then began inching into me, and I placed my hand between us signaling that it was too much.
"Nah, you gonna take all this shit" he groaned
"I can't" I moaned, but he didn't stop, he kept filling me up with all of him, and pretty soon his entire length had disappeared. He began pumping in and out of me slowly, so I could get used to his size.
"Damn baby girl, you're so fucking  wet and tight" he groaned
"And you're so big. Your dicks so good" I moaned
I bit on my bottom lip because the pleasure was unbearable. We locked eye contact and neither of us looked away. He sped up his pace hitting my spot with every stroke, I placed my hands on his back leaving scratch marks every so often. I placed my hand on my clit massaging it adding onto the pleasure while he unhooked my bra and began sucking on my nipples. I was completely turned on and ready to risk it all with him. We continued with our heated session until we both came about two more times. In the end we laid in his bed, naked as the day we were born. I traced his tattoos while he rubbed circles on different parts of my body, we were in a comfortable silence, and I was close to dozing off.
"Leave him Mariah" Trey spoke
"Huh?" I asked shocked
"I said leave him"
"Who?"
"Stop playing dumb. Who else?"
"Forrest. I want to, but I can't bring myself to do it"
"What's stopping you?"
"I love him"
The room got silent and Trey just stared at me not breaking eye contact.
"Well you can't have your cake and eat it to. You're gonna have to choose some day"
"I will. I promise. Can you please not ruin the moment"
"Aight. I'm done for now."
"Now let's get some sleep, it's late"
He pulled the cover up and snuggled closer to me, as I laid on his chest. I knew he was upset, but he knew what he was doing when he came over the house that day. Can't just start an affair with a married woman and demand that she leaves her husband.

I woke up alone in bed and instantly got sad thinking he left me, but I heard the shower running and his angelic voice. I just laid in bed and listened as he sang:

I see you, you're with him - he ain't right but you don't trip
You stand by, while he lies - then turn right 'round and forgive
I can't take to see your face, with those tears run down your cheeks
But what can I do - I gotta stay true
'cause deep down I'm still a G

And I don't wanna come between you and your man
Even though I know I treat you better than he can

Girl I can't help but wait
Til' you get that with him, it don't change
Can't help but wait
Til' you see that wit me it ain't the same
Can't help but wait
Til' you, see you, for what you really are
Baby girl you are a star
And I can't help but wait

Listen, it ain't fresh to just let him call the shots
You're a queen, you should be, getting all that someone's got
You should be rocking the latest in purses, bracelets, and watches, your worth
Much more than an occasional "I love you"
I'm thinking of you

Get it together - you can do better
Seeing's believing
And I see what you need so
I'm gone play my position
Let you catch what you've been missing
I'm calling out, girl 'cause I can't help but wait
(PSA: I know I skipped some parts of the actual song it was too much to put every part)

When he was done, I sat thinking and couldn't help but think the song was about me. I decided I'd ask him when he came out. Soon the shower cut off and out he walked in his towel looking fine as ever. He came over giving me a peck on the lips.
"Look who's finally up" he said teasing me
"What can I say? You wore me out" I said blushing
"I bet. You're not used to that huh?"
"Is that shade?"
"Nope. It's nothing but the truth."
"Mmm. But, since when could you sing mister?"
"Oh you heard that? I could do a couple notes"
"That in there wasn't a couple. It was a full blown performance that I'd definitely pay to see"
"I've always been into music, always wanted to be on a stage which is why me and my pops don't get along. But, I've decided I'm gonna get in the studio soon, that's gonna be one of the first tracks I record, like it?"
"Yeah its a bop. But, can I ask, who is it about?"
"You."
"Everything you said you meant?"
"Yeah shawty, from the bottom of my heart. You should feel honored my first song is about you"
"Oh I am, but shocked none the less"
"When I get my first Grammy, I'll have you on my arm and you'll be my wife"
I just smiled imagining the day, that didn't sound too bad. I decided to then get up and hop in the shower. I washed all over my body for about 30 minutes while I thought about life. I then brushed my teeth and washed my face feeling refreshed. When I left the bathroom I saw Trey had left some of his clothes on the bed for me to change into. A simple black polo t-shirt and black Versace boxers. I oiled myself down with his coconut oil and put on what he left out for me. When I was done, I left out the room and headed downstairs to where I heard laughs there was Trey, August, and Miracle sitting at the island.
"Good Morning y'all" I said making my presence known
"I didn't think I'd see you anytime soon based on them screams I heard last night" August said dapping Trey up
"Boy fuck you" I said blushing while taking a seat
"Don't do my best friend nigga. You was screaming yourself " Miracle jumped in defending me while we high fives each other
"Ohhh shots fired" Trey said laughing
"Ohhh August it's too big, I love daddy dick. Sure wasn't me doing all the yelling" August said mocking Miracle from last night
She didn't have a comeback, she just stuck up her middle finger and laughed.
"Y'all are a hot mess" I said laughing
The guys ended up ordering us IHOP so for the rest of the morning we talked and joked around until Miracle and I decided it was time to go. August walked Miracle to the car, while Trey held me hostage in the house.
"Why you gotta leave. Now imma be lonely in this big ass house" he said with a puppy dog face
"You have August" I said laughing
"His company ain't the same as yours"
"Mmmhmm, I'll come visit you on another occasion I promise"
"Aight, pinky promise?"
We linked pinkies then kissed, of course he had to be extra and pick me up while grabbing my booty.
"Now go get home before hubby starts calling" he said laughing
I straight faced him and walked out. Giving August a hug then hopping in the car on my way to drop Miracle home then home to my husband.