Boston

I woke up hours later hoping we're already there. But noooooo it cant be that easy. I wanted to sit up but Caleb Was sleeping and his head on laying on mine. Caleb rolls over on his side. I sit up and take my phone out. I scroll through tiktok and I see Caleb posted a video. It had the song perfect and he showed me sleeping and the caption said. "Isn't she so cute when she sleeps?" I smile to myself. Then I connect my AirPods to my phone. I turned up the volume. I thought my AirPods connected but my phone blasted the song of a tiktok which startled Caleb out of his sleep. He quickly open his eye and he sits up straight. His hair was messy and was in his face.
Caleb. What was that?!
Y/N. My phone sorry! *I say laughing
Caleb. Well you don't sound sorry!!!
Y/N. I am!! *I say laughing again.
Caleb. Oh you gonna get it!
He jumps on top of me and started tickling me.
Y/N. S-st-stop!!!!! *I say through laughs.
Caleb. Starts laughing until the guard came over.
Guard. Please quit down.
Caleb. Oh we're so sorry!
Guard. Don't do it again. *He says walking away.
Y/N. Well he's rude.
Caleb. Yup.
Caleb sat back down and picked up his phone. He got on tiktok.
Y/N. Wanna listen to music with me? *I ask while getting on the music app (idk what to call it)
Caleb. Sure!  * He says putting his phone down.
I take one of my AirPods out then move his hair out of the way. I put the AirPod in his ear. Then I put on Death of a Bachelor. You both start dancing. You both stop and look at each other. Caleb smiles at you. You smile back. The song ends then you put on Wait a Minute. He put his hand on your thigh and rubs it with his thumb. His hand was hot and a little sweaty. You could tell he was nervous. I look over at him.
Y/N. Caleb it's fine. *I say as I laugh a little at the end.
Caleb. Ok. * He says smiling.
We listen to music for the rest of the plane ride.
We get off and we had to get on another plane. But this plane ride wasn't as long. We board the plane. We just slept and played on our phones till we were in Boston. We got off the plane and called an Uber to the nicest hotel. We get a room and drop off our luggage then call
Another uber to drive us to a place to get a rental car.
We walk in and there was a girl.
Girl. Omg your the tiktok boy!
Caleb. Emm yeah
Girl. Can I have a photo?!
Caleb. Sure...
they take a picture then we get a rental car.we drive it to Chipotle. Me and Caleb order. The food comes and we start eating.
Caleb. Remember the day we met?
Y/N. Yeah! Why?
Caleb. I don't know I was just thinking about it I mean if we never would have met we wouldn't be here today... Its just unbelievable how different our life would be without each other.
Y/N. Yeah...
Caleb looks at me.
Caleb. Wow that day we met I thought my life wouldn't get any better. But I was definitely wrong! *he says laughing I laugh too.
We finish eating then drove to the hotel and unpacked. We had a day before the tour starts. We checked on how many people bought the tickets and the first stop was fully booked.
Y/N. Wow theres going to be a lot of people on the first meet and greet!
Caleb. Wow...
Y/N. Well we probably should be prepared!

A/N. Hope you like it and thx for 600+ reads!!
Vote and comment!!
Word count: 659