•Talk•

"Im gonna be in my room sooooo dont even dare to disturb me" i said and walk away.

I walk to my room.

Close he door and lock it.

And jump on my bed.

Suddenly...

*knock knock*

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I ask angrily.

"S-sorry i just wanted to talk, i-if you dont mind" a voice said.

I frown.

I stand and open the door.

It was Chan.

"There is nothing to talk about" i said.

"P-please" he plead.

"Tch come in" i said and step aside and he come in.

I close the door and sit on my bed.

"You can sit there" i said and point to the chair opposite me.

He went there and sit.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Well, i just wanna say sorry for literally everything and i dont know h-how it ended up like this" he said.

"Whatever i dont really care about it anyways" i said bluntly.

"I was being so mean to you...im really sorry, the other members were sorry too, especially Hyunjin and Felix, they felt really bad about it" he said.

"Like i said, i dont really care about anything already, i just want to live my life" i said.

"You know, i seriously dont understand why you guys hate me so much..." i said and lay down on my bed.

"We dont hate you Hyojoo" he replied.

"Easy for you to say, because youre not the one experiencing it" i said.

With that he was quiet.

"You could have told me atleast, you were together with Seolmi, but what do you do? Make it everything my fault" i said.

"You know, the moment when you, and Changbin talk to me when your girlfriends were making out with Seojun, i thought we were in good terms, especially Changbin, because he has never talk to me a word before and that is the first time, but turns out it was making it worse" i said.

"Life is really shitting with me, i dont even have any powers, im weak in this world, people dont even like me, why am i even in this world?" I ask him.

"We all really dont hate you Hyojoo, im sorry we make you think that way, but were not, we were just too stupid and dumb to realise" he said.

"I wish i die" i said.

"Hey! Dont say that!" He said.

"Why not? I have no point living in this world anyways" i replied.

"You do have a point to live! You cant just leave me alone" he said.

"Funny, you have everyone else dude, you dont even need me" i said.

"I need you okay!" He said.

"You dont, you need Seolmi" i said and smile to him.

"You know, im gonna sleep, maybe you should go" i said.

"No, im not going, youre gonna do something stupid if i leave" he said.

"Aw its nice to see you care for me, when you actually dont need to because im not Seolmi to do those kind of stupid stuffs so no worried okay!" I said and push him to the door.

"Wait, can we talk like this again? Like, tomorrow?" He ask.

"....hm...yea sure" i said and he went out.

"Goodnight" he said.

"Night" i replied and close the door.