Ryoma X Depressed! Reader Chan (Part 5)

Warning, this chapter contains some sad things that I can't say because it will spoil the story, continue if you want, I'm just some text, I'm not stopping you. Also, none of the hurtful words said in this chapter are meant for anyone, this is just a book.

|/Three Weeks Later, No One's POV\|

It was three weeks after Kokichi had been suspended and he still hadn't stopped bullying Y/N. Y/N had been driven so far into depression that she couldn't take it anymore, she was finally going to be free, she was going to kill herself. She had it all planned out, every single detail, and she hoped it wouldn't fail.

|/Monday, Lunch Time, Y/N's POV\|

"Hey Ryoma,"
"Hey Y/N"
Ryoma said with a smile, I stayed emotionless,
"C'mon, let's go to the roof, oh! Even better let's go to your favorite spot,"
"Yeah," I forced a smile as we walked to the roof and went to my favorite spot.
Sadly to my demise, the purple grape, rat, gremlin, monster, or whatever you want to call him was there too.
"My my, what's this? Nishishi, it's the short emo and the worthless, trashy, bitch!"
"Shut your mouth Ouma,"
"Why should I? Everything I'm saying is true! No one cares for her!"
"............"
"That's no-"
"NO ONE HERE EVEN KNOW'S SHE EXISTS! SHE'S A WORTHLESS LITTLE SKANK (wow, Kokichi's turning into Hiyoko) WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!"
"............"
"Y/N, don't listen to him, you're a beautiful and amazing person,"
".........*sigh* No, he's right,"
"OF COURSE I AM!"
"Wait what, what do you mean?"
"I'm worthless, I'm a bitch, I'm everything he said"
"Y/N, what are you saying?"
"WOW! Y/N'S ACTUALLY BEING SMART FOR ONCE!"
I noticed people start to come to the roof because of Kokichi's yelling, Gonta was there, Rantaro, Korekiyo, Kaede, Tenko, Himiko, Maki, and Shuichi.
They all said nothing.
"*sigh*" I knelt down to Ryoma's level,
"Ryoma,"
"Yes Y/N?"
"I want you to remember this,"
"What is it?" I placed a hand on his rosy cheek,
"You are an amazing person, I could ask for more of a better person than you Ryoma. You've made me laugh with your jokes, and made me cry with your backstory, but all that did was bring us closer"
"Y/N," he placed his hand over mine,
Gonta started to tear up, (bless this innocent bean)
"Ryoma, I've never gotten to tell you this, but, I love you, and I have for a very long time,"
"What is this, some crappy romance movie?" Kokichi shouted, I ignored him,
"And no, not like I love you as a friend, I love you Ryoma Hoshi"
"Y-Y/N," I saw his eyes sparkle, and Kaede was comforting Gonta, (Gonta nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)
"I just want you to remember me when I'm gone"
"Y/N what do you mean, what are you talking abo-"
I cut him off with a quick kiss on the lips.
As tears started to form in my eyes I quickly stood up, ran to the ledge ignoring everyone's comments about how I shouldn't jump, climbed over the railing, turned around, saluted them, and made myself fall backwards. I braced for impact, and it came, and it hurt, then I passed out.

|/Ryoma's POV\|

I had just watched the love of my life, the reason I lived, the one person that stood by my side, commit suicide,
"SOMEONE! CALL 911! (Or whatever it is in Japan) QUICK!"

I just stood there, reflecting on what she told me before she jumped. I felt tears form in my eyes. Without knowing it, I ran downstairs and pushed the front doors open, I ran to Y/N's body.

"Y-Y/N," I started sobbing, I couldn't believe it.
About one second later, I heard sirens and the sound of people running,
"Ryoma, w-we need to leave, you can visit Y/N *sniff* at the hospital," said who I assumed to be Maki.
"NO, I CAN'T LEAVE HER!"
I ran into the ambulance that had Y/N in it and no one questioned me.

"I'm not leaving you Y/N!"