Chapter 4

IT'S FRIDAY! OH MY GOD ITS FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!

Thats all that's been rushing through my head since I woke up this morning.

Its finally friday!

I'm finally going to feel what if feels like to be an adult, to be free and to do what I want.

I rushed up faster than any other morning before. I brushed my hair, my teeth and then ran downstairs. I grabbed an apple and I was out the door.

Its still super early for me but the faster I start the day, the faster it will be over. I wish I didn't have to go to school but yet at the same time if I didn't have school nothing would keep me busy while I wait which would make it worse.

I got to school and I was the only one there out of my friend group. I spoke to some people that I occasionally say hi to and then behind me I heard a familiar voice.

"hi Jenny." I heard the voice of Bennie.

I tuned around and looked up at him.

"hey Bennie." I said with a small smile.

"how are you? Haven't seen you since orchestra practice." he asked holding onto his school bag.

"oh I'm ok, actually I'm more than ok."i said smiling thinking about michael.

" oh really what's the reason."he asked.

"I've met someone and we are going out tonight." I said looking down at the floor.

There was silence for a minute.

"oh really, that's great. Is he from school?" he asked me.

"actually he's done with school. But he loves everything I love. We have the same taste in music and in art,hes perfect." I said with a huge smile.

"oh that's lovely. I'm happy for you, really." he said smiling.

"thanks." I said.

Just then Bethany and Lilly came from around the corner and we greeted each other.

"well I'll see you around Jenny. Enjoy tonight." said Bennie.

"thanks Bennie I will." I said giving him a hug.

Bennie disappeared and it was just me and the girls left.

"so the big nights tonight!" said Bethany.

"you guys act like it's a prefromance or something." I said rolling my eyes.

"well it is your first date!" said Lilly.

"it's not a date, we aren't even a couple and plus he's friends are coming tonight too you know." I said to them.

"ah you may not be together right now but we'll see after tonight." said Bethany jokingly.

"come on we have to go it's almost time to start school." I said.

We got up and walked towards our first class which was English.

After school...

Finally school is done! I've never been more happy in my life! I ran home so fast that my shoe actually fell off. I got into the house and I ran right up stairs. I didn't see my mother and my dad was at work.

I closed my bedroom door, put on some music and got ready. I struggled to figure out which hairstyle to go with for at least 2 hours. In the end I decided to go with my hair down. I jumped up from behind the mirror and grabbed my makeup from the other side of the room.