Pt. 1

Felix was walking around school to the detention room since his teacher caught him daydreaming about him again.

Felix was wearing a leather jacket and some ripped jeans while his brown hair was tossed messily to the back. Even like that he still managed to look handsome. No one was on the hallways so that meant he could smoke for a bit if he wanted to.

He was about to pull out his cigarettes when he heard a small whimper coming from around the corner. The brown-haired boy looked from around the corner and clenched his fist when he saw what was happening before his eyes.

"What's wrong fairy? Can't defend yourself? Gosh you are so damn weak and ugly I can't even look at you", Jun said as he gave another push to the whimpering and short boy on the floor. Changbin looked down, a tear sliding down his face at the degrading comment. 'I'm sorry', he thought.

Felix had had enough. He couldn't dare watch anymore of that fucking bullshit. His cigarette was long forgotten on the floor now, his black boots stepping on it.

The older watch how his first love was pushed around and smashed to the lockers by the members of the modeling club, Yuta, Taeyong, Jun, and Jongin.

'They won't be in that stupid club after I'm done with them', felix said with a smirk on his face. Truth is, he has been crushing on Seo Changbin, the quiet but beautiful, boy and neighbor since middle school.

Felix swears his love for the younger was as real as Changbin being beautiful. He would'nt admit it face-to-face, but every Friday night Feilx would watch the younger sleep from the window across from his.

Yes, it sounded creepy but he couldn't help it when the other one would sleep with all of his plushies cuddled next to him. It was just a sight incapable to resist.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing!?", Felix asked with his deep voice that for some reason got even deeper when he saw another small tear slide down his first love's cheek.